Digital Brand Management Skills Test
E-marketing Skills Test
Display Ads Skills Test
Email Automation Skills Test
Campaign Management Skills Test
Integrated Digital Campaign Skills Test
Website Data Analytics Skills Test
Digital Content Creation Skills Test
Email Marketing Skills Test
Video Production Skills Test
Digital Brand Equity Skills Test
Demand Generation Skills Test
Google Adwords Test (now Google Ads)
Digital Marketing Skills Assessment Test
#1 Identifying job-fit candidates based on job roles
You can create customized skill assessments for any given job role. Using this feature, you can choose questions from different skill types, including functional, technical, and soft skills. For example, with our customized Digital Marketing assessment tests, you can evaluate candidates’ knowledge of Facebook Marketing, e-Commerce, Google Analytics, and Communication Skills and assess the best individuals for the job.
#2 Skill-gap analysis of your employees
iMocha allows you to measure employees' skill competency through Digital Marketing training assessments. It determines the existing skill level and identifies the areas for growth. It also measures the knowledge and impact of training and traces individual employees’ progress. For example, you can use our Digital Marketing training assessments to identify knowledge about LinkedIn Marketing, Social Media Marketing and other skills and perform a skill gap analysis.
We provide different types of Digital Marketing assessment tests to help you evaluate candidates' specific skills. These questions are created by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) based on their knowledge and expertise. For example, only Digital Marketing specialists will create questions about Traffic Analysis or Goal Conversions based on the difficulty level of easy, medium, and hard.
You can - choose the questions to include in the Digital Marketing online test or ask us to create customized assessments according to your requirements
Identifying the right candidate remotely took a lot of our time, considering how each seemed to have different levels of skills and expertise.
iMocha helped us to transform our remote hiring strategy and cut down on our candidate filtration time by 40%,
making it our preferred assessment software.
Hiring Data Scientists was a challenge as the interview process took time. With iMocha's data science assessments, the process was simplified.
The tool helped us shortlist top candidates and extend offer letter in just 4 days.
Talent Acquisition Manager, Capgemini
We have always believed in hiring talent on merit rather than resumes. When we started our global recruitment, we were clear on including assessments to evaluate skills and shortlist candidates.
iMocha has helped us immensely over the past 3 years to not only assess candidates but also optimize our recruitment process.
Senthil Nayagam K
Sr. VP, Hexaware
The digital marketing assessment test can be customized according to your job requirement. Our SMEs will refer to the job description and customize the assessments based on the required skills needed. This digital marketing online test is designed to assess and hire digital marketing experts as per industry standards. Some topics include Google Ads account setup, Conversion Analysis Display Ads, Instagram Marketing, Twitter Marketing, etc.
Some of certifications to assess candidates’ skills:
• Fundamentals of Digital Marketing by Google Garage
• Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing and Communication by MICA
• Google Digital Marketing and E-commerce Professional Certificate by Google
• Harvard Digital Marketing Strategy Program
• Facebook Blueprint Certifications
• Google Analytics Certification
Some of the common interview questions for the role includes:
• Differentiate between direct marketing and branding?
• Which are some of the popular digital marketing tools?
• List a few latest Digital Marketing trends?
• Why are backlinks important in SEO?
• How to avoid the content penalty for duplicates?
• When should Short Tail and Long Tail keywords be targeted?
• Why has Digital Marketing grown to be this huge compared to offline marketing?
Here are some of the roles and responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Manager:
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Some of the required skillsets are:
Hard skills include:
Soft skills include:
Recruit with Confidence: The Vital Digital Marketer Skills You Need to Know!
The package of a Digital Marketing Manager in US starts from $121,701, but the range typically falls between $105,176 and $137,777.