Teradata Database Administration 12 Test
Teradata Administration V2R5 Test
Teradata Application Developer V2R5 Test
Teradata Fundamentals 12 Test
Teradata Fundamentals V2R5 Test
Teradata Solution Architect Test
Teradata MDM Test
• Database Managed Storage
• Database Access Mechanics
• Database Availability Features
• Teradata Application Design and Development
• Teradata SQL for Application Development
• Teradata Application Utilities
• Teradata SQL
• Advanced Teradata SQL
• Teradata Active Scheme Management
• Teradata Warehouse Management
• Teradata Warehouse Administration
• Data Governance
• Logical Data Modeling
• Physical Database Design
• Physical Database Tuning
• Load and Extract
• System Administration Tools
• User and Security Management
• Session Management
• PPI, MLPPI, Node Failover, Join Indexed, the meaning of terms used in Teradata
Two important use cases for Teradata assessment test
#1 Identifying job-fit candidates based on job roles
iMocha enables you to create customized Teradata skills tests for any given job role. Using this capability, you can choose questions from various skill types, including functional, technical, and soft skills. For example, with our customized Teradata assessment, you can evaluate candidates’ knowledge of PPI, join Indexed, Logical Data Modelling, Analytical Thinking, Reference Data, and more to hire the best individuals for the job.
#2 Skill-gap analysis of your employees
Using this feature, you can measure employees' skill competency through Teradata training assessments. It determines the current skill level and identifies the areas for growth. It also measures the knowledge and impact of the training and traces individual employees’ gained knowledge. For example, you can use our Teradata training assessments to identify a consultant’s knowledge about MLPPI, Teradata Application Units, Decision Making, and other skills and perform a skill gap analysis.
Test Creation Process
We offer various types of Teradata tests to help you evaluate candidates' specific skills. These questions are created by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) based on their knowledge and expertise. For example, only Teradata specialists will develop questions about Teradata Physical Administration or Noda Failover based on easy, medium, and hard difficulty levels.
You can - choose which questions to include in the Teradata skills test or ask us to create personalized assessments according to your requirements.
Identifying the right candidate remotely took a lot of our time, considering how each seemed to have different levels of skills and expertise.
iMocha helped us to transform our remote hiring strategy and cut down on our candidate filtration time by 40% making it our preferred assessment software.
Hiring Data Scientists was a challenge as the interview process took time. With iMocha's data science assessments, the process was simplified.
The tool helped us shortlist top candidates and extend offer letter in just 4 days.
Talent Acquisition Manager, Capgemini
We have always believed in hiring talent on merit rather than resumes. When we started our global recruitment, we were clear on including assessments to evaluate skills and shortlist candidates.
iMocha has helped us immensely over the past 3 years to not only assess candidates but also optimize our recruitment process.
Senthil Nayagam K
Sr. VP, Hexaware
Our SMEs can create individualized Teradata online tests based on your job role requirements. These assessments are divided into primary and secondary skills, such as a Single view of Master Data, Data Governance, Time Management, ETL components, Data Analysis, and more. Additionally, SMEs can design customized questions according to applicants' experience and difficulty level.
Some of the common Teradata interview questions asked for this role are:
• Name any two common ETL tools that you can use in the Teradata.
• What exactly do you know about Catching in Teradata?
• What is the easiest method to generate the sequence during the display time in Teradata?
• Mention the procedure for running Teradata jobs in a UNIX environment.
• What is meant by a node?
• What is the difference between Teradata and Oracle?
• What is BTEQ utility in Teradata?
• Explain different string manipulation operators and functions associated with Teradata.
• What are the frequently used data types in Teradata?
Some popular Certifications for Teradata-related job roles are as follows:
• Teradata Certified Professional Program (TCPP)
• Teradata 12 Certified Professional
• Teradata 12 Certified Enterprise Architect
• Teradata 12 Certified Database Administrator
• Teradata 12 Certified Solutions Developer
• Teradata Certification Tracking System
• Teradata Education Network (TEN)
• Teradata Database Certified DBA
• Teradata Database Certified System Architect
Teradata Technical Specialists are required to perform the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Maintain all DBA functions.
• Analyze multi-load, BTEQ, & create databases.
• Create performance capacity planning.
• Check moved databases between machines.
• Automate data warehousing and DataMart refreshes using Transportable.
• Perform database health checks and tune the databases using Teradata Manager.
• Create high-quality solutions for clients.
• Monitor data using Teradata Administrator and Teradata Manager Tools.
• Build MULTI LOADS for Informatica using UNIX.
• Load data from various data sources and legacy systems
• Understand design for ETL applications, including data sources, data targets, data definitions, data relationships, and business rules.
You can consider these technical as well as non-technical skills while hiring Teradata Technical Specialists:
• Data Models
• Teradata Development
• Teradata Architecture
• UNIX & Shell Scripting
• SQL Tuning skills
• GCFR and Data Mover skills
• Teradata Solution Architect
• Teradata MDM
• Scripting languages
• Modeling tools
• Time Management Skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Leadership Skills
• Communication skills
• Decision Making
• Creative Thinking
• Analytical Skills
In the United States, the average Teradata Technical Specialists salary is $92,928 per year. Teradata Technical Specialist salaries start at $60,000 per year.