Xcode Skills Test
ArcGIS Pro Skills Test
Appian Skills Test
YAML Skills Test
Ethereum Blockchain Skills Assessment Test
React 18 Skills Assessment Test
Red Hat Skills Test
Racket Skills Test
OCaml Skills Assessment Test
Erlang Skills Test
Clojure Skills Test
Lua Skills Assessment Test
Octave Skills Assessment Test
LabView Skills Test
Guidewire Skills Test
Identifying the right candidate remotely took a lot of our time, considering how each seemed to have different levels of skills and expertise.
iMocha helped us to transform our remote hiring strategy and cut down on our candidate filtration time by 40%,
making it our preferred assessment software.
Hiring Data Scientists was a challenge as the interview process took time. With iMocha's data science assessments, the process was simplified.
The tool helped us shortlist top candidates and extend offer letter in just 4 days.
Talent Acquisition Manager, Capgemini
We have always believed in hiring talent on merit rather than resumes. When we started our global recruitment, we were clear on including assessments to evaluate skills and shortlist candidates.
iMocha has helped us immensely over the past 3 years to not only assess candidates but also optimize our recruitment process.
Senthil Nayagam K
Sr. VP, Hexaware
We offer flexible customization option to ensure you can choose the right software developer through our online test. Choose from different levels of difficulty and assess candidates according to their level of experience. For example, if you want a Junior C# Developer, choose an assessment that is apt for the role. Likewise, if you are looking for a Senior Angular Programmer, you can choose a higher difficulty level of test to ensure candidates can prove their merit before hiring. You can also add your questions and combine different skills into a test.
Some of the certifications required for the role are:
• Software Engineering Master Certification (SEMC)
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect
• Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect
• Certified Data Professional
• Oracle Certified MySQL Database Administrator (CMDBA)
• Project Management Professional
• CIW Web Development Professional
• Salesforce Administrator
Some of the most common interview questions for this role are:
Hiring Top Talent Made Easy: Discover the Best Practices for Interviewing Senior Software Engineers.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of software developer include:
• Work with software developers to design flowcharts and algorithms
• Produce efficient and clean coded based on specification
• Integrate third-party programs and software components
• Verify systems and programs and deploy
• Troubleshoot, upgrade, and debug existing software
• Gather user feedback and evaluate
• Recommend improvements and execute
• Prepare technical documentation for reporting and reference
Some of the required skillsets of software developer are:
• Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
• Experience with software development and design in test-driven environment
• Experience with Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks and databases
• Ability to learn and train in latest technologies and languages
• Proven experience as software engineer, developer, programmer, or similar role
• Excellent communication skills
• Troubleshooting aptitude and resourcefulness
• Attention to detail
According to Glassdoor, the national average salary of Software Developer in the United States is $1,01,719.