Salesforce Online Test
Salesforce CRM Test
Salesforce Admin Test
SAP SRM Test (Supplier Relationship Management)
Salesforce Lightning Test
Salesforce CPQ Test
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Test
Salesforce Sales Cloud Test
• Salesforce Development Skills: Model View Controller, Translation Workbench, Salesforce Enforce Data, Custom Reporting, Master-Detail Relationship, Migration Platform, Development Basics, Visualforce, and Aura Component.
• Salesforce Administration Skills: Lead Conversion Mapping, Time-Bound Workflow, Job Application Object, Apex Sharing, Roll-up Summary, Salesforce Classic Administration, Visualforce and Pardot Administration, and more.
• Salesforce Lightening Skills: Controllers, Browser events and controllers, Lightning-enabled features, Integration and Data Management, Communities and Site Management, Account Management, and more.
• Salesforce CRM Skills: Apex Collections, Sharing Modes, Batch Apex, Visualforce Input Tags, Security Controls, Record Sharing, Visualforce Charts, Workflow Rules and Actions, Salesforce Functions, and more.
• DevOps Salesforce Skills: SOSL Query, Case Assignments Rules, Data Management, Formula Field and Validation, Triggers, Test Classes, and more.
• Salesforce CPQ Skills: Configuration Attribute, Nested Bundle Discount Schedules, CPQ Object Relationships, CPQ Template Content MDQ Products, Bundles Translating, CPQ Quote Templates Contracting MDQ Products, and more.
• Salesforce Sales Cloud Skills: reCAPTCHA on Forms, Fields, Content Packs, Revenue Scheduling, Lightening Components, Leads, Contacts, and more.
• Salesforce Community Cloud Skills: Partner Community, Customer Portal Case Submission, Record Type and Category Type, Customization, External Sharing Model, Access Community, and more.
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud Skills: Campaign Member, Pardot Campaign, Lead Attributes, Marketing Campaigns, LPV Cookies Track, Salesforce Advertising Studio, and more.
Two important use cases for Salesforce skills assessment
#1 Identifying job-fit candidates based on job roles
You can create customized salesforce skills assessment for any given job role. Using this capability, you can choose questions from different skill types, including functional, technical, and soft skills. For example, with our customized salesforce assessment, you can assess candidates' understanding of Visualforce chart, Salesforce Functions, Migration, Data Analysis, Apex, and more to hire the best individuals for the job.
#2 Skill-gap analysis of your employees
iMocha allows you to trace employees' skill competency through salesforce training assessments. It determines the current skill level and identifies the areas for growth. Using this feature, you can measure employees' progress from their existing knowledge base to gained knowledge. For example, you can use our salesforce training tests to identify an engineer's knowledge about Integration, Lead Conversion Mapping, Problem-solving skills, and other skills and perform a skill gap analysis.
Test Creation Process
We provide various types of salesforce tests to help you evaluate candidates' specific skills. These questions are created by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) based on their knowledge and expertise. For example, only salesforce specialists will develop questions about salesforce CRM techniques or Revenue Scheduling based on easy, medium, and hard difficulty levels.
You can - choose which questions to include in the salesforce test or ask us to create personalized assessments according to your requirements.
Identifying the right candidate remotely took a lot of our time, considering how each seemed to have different levels of skills and expertise.
iMocha helped us to transform our remote hiring strategy and cut down on our candidate filtration time by 40% making it our preferred assessment software.
Hiring Data Scientists was a challenge as the interview process took time. With iMocha's data science assessments, the process was simplified.
The tool helped us shortlist top candidates and extend offer letter in just 4 days.
Talent Acquisition Manager, Capgemini
We have always believed in hiring talent on merit rather than resumes. When we started our global recruitment, we were clear on including assessments to evaluate skills and shortlist candidates.
iMocha has helped us immensely over the past 3 years to not only assess candidates but also optimize our recruitment process.
Senthil Nayagam K
Sr. VP, Hexaware
Salesforce development is a type of design buildup of certain features, services, and some applications to the Salesforce platform. It includes the use of specific programming like Apex and Visualforce. Apex and Visualforce programming are essential elements of Salesforce Development. Salesforce development has a multi-tenant architecture and better integration workability, which makes it user-friendly, low-cost estimate, and an easy customization platform.
Our SMEs can create individualized assessments depending on your job role requirements. These assessments are divided into primary and secondary skills, such as Visualforce Input Tags, Architecture, Time Management, User Management, Data Analysis, User Story, and more. Additionally, SMEs can craft customized questions according to applicants' experience and difficulty level.
Hiring Salesforce developers is now crucial, as highlighted in this complete guide: Hire Salesforce Developers.
Some popular Certifications for Salesforce-related job roles are as follows:
• Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification
• Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification (SSCC)
• Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification
• Salesforce Architect Certifications
• Salesforce Data Architect Certification
• Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect Certification
• Salesforce Certified Platform Application Builder Certification
• Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics & Discovery Consultant Certification
• Salesforce Certified Non-profit Cloud Consultant Certification
• Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant Certification
Some of the common Salesforce interview questions asked for this role are:
• What is Object Relationship Overview?
• What are the different data types that a standard field record name can have?
• What type of apps we can create in SF?
• What are the different types of reports available in Salesforce?
• What are dynamic dashboards? Can dynamic dashboards be scheduled?
• What is an Audit trail?
• What is a sandbox org? What are the different types of sandboxes in Salesforce?
Searching for insightful questions? Please read our latest blog on Salesforce technical interview questions that can help spot pro-Salesforce developers.
Senior Salesforce Developers are required to perform the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Develop high-quality business solutions
• Develop on-demand applications, leveraging Apex Classes, Triggers, etc
• Formulate new CRM technologies
• Provide ongoing technical support for existing custom Apex code
• Deploy updates to existing applications and code
• Produce functional analysis and facilitate customer workshops
• Collaborate with the team to develop data strategies
• Troubleshoot any bugs or attacks in the system
• Create various timelines and development goals
Utilize our Salesforce Developer job description template to craft a clear and compelling listing, attracting top talent for optimal hiring results. Get it now!
You can consider these technical as well as non-technical skills while hiring Senior Salesforce Developer:
• Object-Oriented Programming
• Lightning Components
• WSDL & CSS
• Salesforce API & Web Services
• SAP SRM
• Problem-solving skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Time Management
• User Management
• Data Analysis
• Business Analysis
In the United States, the average Senior Salesforce Developer salary is $132,500 per year. Senior Salesforce Developer salaries start at $112,499 per year.