Dell EMC NetWorker Skills Test
Shell Online Assessment Test
Linux Files Test
Linux Assessment Test
Linux Commands Test
Linux System Administrator Test
Online Linux Bash Test
Nginx Online Test
Bash Script Developer Test
#1 Identifying job-fit candidates based on job roles
iMocha helps you create customized skill assessments as per job role. Our team of experts go through job descriptions thoroughly and lists out a set of functional, technical, and soft skills required for the role. With the help of our skill assessments, you can evaluate candidates’ knowledge based on their scorecard, and hire job-fit candidates. For example, our Linux administration tests allow you to evaluate candidates’ knowledge of Red Hat Linux, Linux Security, Hardware and OS troubleshooting, and communication skills to hire the best-fit for the job requirement.
#2 Skill-gap analysis of your employees
Our pre-and post-training assessments help you understand the areas of improvement on an individual and departmental level. Using the Linux admin tests, you’ll be able to demarcate your learner’s growth after training. iMocha can be integrated with a number of legacy LMS where our Linux online test can help you perform skill gap analysis. Our Linux administration test and question types can be customised based on your requirements. For example, our Shell Test measures your employee's skills in Bash Scripting, Bash Files, Commands, SDA, and SDB drives and identifies skill proficiency through our predictive and robust skill meter.
Our different types of Linux online tests will help you assess candidates' specific skills. These assessments are produced by subject matter expert using their industry experience. Example: questions based on Linux/Unix Administration, Networking Fundamentals, Cloud Computing Fundamentals, Linux Bash, Docker Compose, Docker Host, DDC, Networking Basic, Data Warehouse and more relevant skills will only be created by Linux System Developers.
You can pick the questions you like or request us to create more questions if required.
Identifying the right candidate remotely took a lot of our time, considering how each seemed to have different levels of skills and expertise.
iMocha helped us to transform our remote hiring strategy and cut down on our candidate filtration time by 40% making it our preferred assessment software.
Hiring Data Scientists was a challenge as the interview process took time. With iMocha's data science assessments, the process was simplified.
The tool helped us shortlist top candidates and extend offer letter in just 4 days.
Talent Acquisition Manager, Capgemini
We have always believed in hiring talent on merit rather than resumes. When we started our global recruitment, we were clear on including assessments to evaluate skills and shortlist candidates.
iMocha has helped us immensely over the past 3 years to not only assess candidates but also optimize our recruitment process.
Senthil Nayagam K
Sr. VP, Hexaware
Using a Linux test, you can determine whether a candidate is proficient in using Linux as a programming language. Candidates' proficiency is determined by evaluating their understanding of core Linux commands, coding and debugging, and bash scripting in the Linux skills test. Here is how you can create your customized Linux test:
• Set the question difficulty level — easy, medium or hard; questions will be selected from existing library.
• Select the skills you want candidates to be assessed on — You can combine multiple skills into one Linux skills test for effective assessment.
• Add your own question bank— You can add, edit, or bulk upload job-role-specific MCQs, coding questions, whiteboarding questions, etc.
• Submit the choices you have made and get your customized Linux skills test instantly
Here are the top six certification required to assess right Linux candidates:
• CompTIA Linux+
• GIAC Certified UNIX Security Administrator (GCUX)
• Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE)
• Linux Professional Institute LPIC-1 or LPIC-3
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
Here is the list of the frequently asked interview questions:
• What is LILO?
• What operating system is Linux based on?
• What is the difference between Unix and Linux?
• What is Linux Kernel?
• Is it legal to edit the Linux Kernel?
• Which command would you use to remove the password assigned to a group?
• Name some shells that are commonly used in Linux.
Following are the roles and responsibilities of a Linux System Administrator:
• Installing and configuring server and application software
• Setting up and maintaining user accounts
• Creating backups and restoring files
• Performance monitoring and tuning
• Configuring a secure system
• Using tools to monitor security
You can consider these hard and soft while hiring Linux System Administrator:
• User account management
• Network traffic packet capture
• Network switches
• SIEMs and monitoring systems
• Structured Query Language (SQL)
• The vi editor
• Backup and restore
• Hardware setup and troubleshooting
• Network routers and firewalls
• Interviewing skills
• Methodical and organised
• Communication skills
• Problem solving skills
The salary package of a Linux System Administrator varies along with different parameters such as relevant experience, educational qualifications, and other additional certifications, technical expertise, job location, and mainly on the employer. As per Glassdoor research, the base salary of a Linux System Administrator is $85,113 in the United States.