Apache Flink Skills Test
HDFS Skills Test
Big Data Developer Test
Data Interpretation Test
Python Coding Test (High)
Python Coding Test (Basic)
Python Coding Test (Medium)
Big Data Assessment Test
Hadoop Online Test
• Oozie – Oozie concepts, control flow and action nodes, Oozie command line.
• Pig – Pig Commands, Optimizations in Pig, and Pig Scripts.
• Sqoop – Sqoop-Based Connector, Sqoop Import and Export Commands, MySQL Database, Disk I/O, and Network I/O.
• Flume – Concepts on Flume Agent, HDFS Locations, Streaming Data, and Sink and Source.
• Hadoop – Concepts on Data Replication, Resource Manager, Mapper / Reducer Task, Parquet File, Sequence File, and Task Tracker.
• Hive – Hive Functions, Hive Operators, Hive Queries, and Hive Features.
• Hortonworks – HDFS HDP, Hive HDP, Oozie HDP, Sqoop HDP, and MapReduce HDP.
• MapReduce – File System Counter, MapReduce Job Methods, and MapReduce Version 2 Process.
• Ambari – Workflow Management, HDFS Components, Zookeeper service, Global Parameters
• Greenplum – Greenplum Maintenance, Greenplum Catalog, Greenplum Database, MVCC
• Apache Beam – Triggers, PCollection, Hints in Beam
• Apace Airflow – LDAP Configuration, Tasks, Service Key, Operators, Logging, Kerberos Integration.
• Pyspark – Data Exploration, Data Transformation, Merging Datasets, Machine Learning, Datasets, Spark streaming
• Zookeeper – Cluster nodes, ZNodes, Interactions, Applications
• SnapLogic – SnapLogic Architecture, Components, Integration Cloud, ETL and EAI, Event Driven Pipelines
• Informatica MDM – MDM Hub Store Building Schema, Metadata Validation, MDM Hub Store Unmerge, MDM Hub Store SIF, Store Match and Merge
• Docker – Docker Compose, Docker Hub, Docker Host, DDC, Docker Containers
• Spark – Core, Streaming, SQL
• Kafka – Kakfa Offsets, Log Retention, Kafka Tools, Kafka Clusters, In-synced Replica
• Data Interpretation – Pie Chart, Bar Chart, Ratio Proportion Problems, Percentage of Increase/Decrease Problems
#1 Identifying job-fit candidates based on job roles
You can design customized big data tests for any given job role. Using this capability, you can choose questions from different skill types, including functional, technical, and soft skills. For example, with our customized big data online test, you can assess candidates' understanding of Hive, Map Reduce, Greenplum, Data Analysis, Flume, Oozie, and more to hire the best individuals for the job.
#2 Skill-gap analysis of your employees
iMocha allows you to measure employees' skill competency through big data training assessments. It determines the current skill level and identifies the areas for growth. Using this feature, you can measure employees' progress from their existing knowledge base to gained knowledge. For example, you can use our big data training tests to identify an engineer's knowledge about Pyspark, Zookeeper, Data Interpretation, and other skills and perform a skill gap analysis.
We provide various types of big data tests to help you evaluate candidates' specific skills. These questions are created by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) based on their knowledge and expertise. For example, only big data specialists will develop questions about Pig, Sqoop, Hadoop, Hortonworks, or Kafka based on easy, medium, and hard difficulty levels.
You can - choose which questions to include in the big data online test or ask us to create personalized assessments according to your requirements.
Our SMEs can create individualized assessments depending on your job role requirements. These assessments are divided into primary and secondary skills, such as Ambari, Apache Beam, Communication skills, Docker, Spark, Analytical Skills, Informatica MDM, and more. Additionally, SMEs can craft customized questions according to applicants' experience and difficulty level.
Some popular Certifications for Big Data related job roles are as follows:
• Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
• IBM Data Analyst Professional certificate
• Cloudera Certified Associate (CCA) Data Analyst
• SAS Certified Data Scientist
• Certified Analytics Professional (CAP)
• Dell EMC Proven Professional Data Scientist Associate (EMCDSA)
• Certification of Professional Achievement in Data Sciences
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) Big Data Specialty Certification
• Intellipaat Big Data Hadoop Certification
• Microsoft’s MCSE: Data Management and Analytics
• Hortonworks Hadoop Certification
• MongoDB Certified Developer Exam
• Oracle Business Intelligence Certification
• Mining Massive Data Sets Graduate Certificate
Some of the common Big Data interview questions asked for this role are:
• What are the 5 V's in Big Data?
• How are Hadoop and Big Data related?
• How to deploy a Big Data Model? Mention the key steps involved.
• Mention the common input formats in Hadoop.
• What is Map Reduce in Hadoop?
• Explain overfitting in big data. How to avoid the same.
• What is the Port Numbers for Name Node, Task Tracker, and Job Tracker?
• What are the different file permissions in HDFS for files or directory levels?
• How Is Hadoop CLASSPATH essential to start or stop Hadoop daemons?
Big Data Developers are required to perform the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Build and monitor big data applications utilizing a variety of technologies (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, and NoSQL databases)
• Create and implement data models to verify the quality, consistency, and integrity of massive amounts of data.
• Combine data from numerous sources. (e.g., social media, log files, and sensors)
• Improve the performance of big data applications by optimizing data processing, query execution, and storage.
• Implement encryption, access restrictions, and other security measures to ensure the safety of sensitive data.
• Analyze enormous amounts of data with statistical and analytical software like R and Python.
• Coordinate with other members of the development team, including data scientists, analysts, and business stakeholders.
• Troubleshoot and provide support for big data applications in production.
• Ensure that the big data applications they develop are innovative, efficient, and effective.
You can consider these technical as well as non-technical skills while hiring Big Data Developer:
• Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Python and related programming languages
• Data visualization (especially, Tableau)
• Microsoft Excel
• Machine learning models/algorithms
• Building data sets
• Predictive modelling
• Data engineering/optimization
• Regression analysis
• Oozie & Pig
• Hive & Harton works
• Kafka & Greenplum
• Data Interpretation
• Analytical Thinking
• Problem Solving
• Team Work
• Time Management
In the United States, the average Big Data Developer’s salary is $126,750 per year. Big Data Developer salaries start at $110,000 per year.