New Relic Skills Assessment Test
C# .NET Junior Developer Test
C# ASP.NET MVC Test
DevOps Test (Salesforce)
Apache Ant Test
Apache Beam Java Test
JFrog Skills Assessment
#1 Identifying job-fit candidates based on job roles
You can create customized DevOps coding test for any given job role. Using this feature, you can choose questions from different skill types, including functional, technical, and soft skills. For example, with our customized DevOps technical test, you can evaluate candidates’ knowledge of Dot Net OOPs, C# 6.0, Routing, and Communication Skills and assess the best individuals for the job.
#2 Skill-gap analysis of your employees
iMocha allows you to measure employees' skill competency through DevOps training assessments. It determines the existing skill level and identifies the areas for growth. It also measures the knowledge and impact of training and traces individual employees’ progress. For example, you can use our DevOps engineer skills assessment test to identify a Developer’s knowledge about Segments, Dot Net OOPs, and other skills and perform a skill gap analysis.
We provide different types of DevOps online test to help you evaluate candidates' specific skills. These questions are created by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) based on their knowledge and expertise. For example, only DevOps specialists will create questions about C# 6.0 or Routing based on the difficulty level of easy, medium, and hard.
You can choose which questions to include in the DevOps online test or ask us to create customized DevOps coding test according to your requirements.
Identifying the right candidate remotely took a lot of our time, considering how each seemed to have different levels of skills and expertise.
iMocha helped us to transform our remote hiring strategy and cut down on our candidate filtration time by 40%,
making it our preferred assessment software.
Hiring Data Scientists was a challenge as the interview process took time. With iMocha's data science assessments, the process was simplified.
The tool helped us shortlist top candidates and extend offer letter in just 4 days.
Talent Acquisition Manager, Capgemini
We have always believed in hiring talent on merit rather than resumes. When we started our global recruitment, we were clear on including assessments to evaluate skills and shortlist candidates.
iMocha has helped us immensely over the past 3 years to not only assess candidates but also optimize our recruitment process.
Senthil Nayagam K
Sr. VP, Hexaware
We can customize this DevOps Developer assessment test to suit your needs. Our SMEs will refer to the job description and customize the assessments based on the required skills. Some include Coding, Dot Net OOPs, Razor View, Segments, etc. Likewise, you can choose the difficulty level of the DevOps skill test to assess candidates of different experience levels.
Level Up Your Team with DevOps Hiring Best Practices.
There are a variety of questions can be asked to assess the level of DevOps expertise in the field. Common questions include:
• How is DevOps different from agile methodology?
• Which are some of the most popular DevOps tools?
• How will you approach a project that needs to implement DevOps?
• What is the role of configuration management in DevOps?
• Explain the term "Infrastructure as Code" (IaC) as it relates to configuration management.
• What are the fundamental differences between DevOps & Agile?
• Can you explain the “Shift left to reduce failure” concept in DevOps?
Looking for more assessment questions? Read our latest blog on DevOps interview questions that can help spot great data scientist.
Some roles and responsibilities for a DevOps Developer might include:
• Managing and maintaining the infrastructure and systems used to support software development and delivery.
• Implementing security and compliance measures to ensure the safety and integrity of systems and data.
• Designing and implementing continuous integration, delivery, and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
• Collaborating with development, testing, and operations teams to identify and resolve issues that may arise during the software development and delivery process.
Some key skillsets for a DevOps Developer includes:
• Familiarity with infrastructure as code (IaC) principles and tools
• DevOps engineers should be proficient in using version control systems
• Familiar with CI/CD principles and tools
• Experience with containerization and container orchestration
• Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
Check out our pro tips on evaluating the DevOps skills before hire.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a DevOps engineer in the United States is $119,000 per year. However, this can range from as low as $80,000 per year for entry-level positions to as high as $150,000 or more for more experienced engineers or those in management roles.