#1 Identifying job-fit candidates based on job roles
iMocha allows you to create customized Full stack developer tests for any given job role. Using this capability, you can choose questions from various skill types, including functional, technical, and soft skills. For example, with our customized Full stack coding test, you can evaluate candidates' knowledge of CSS3, MS SQL server 14, Bootstrap, Attention to Detail, Leadership and more to hire the best individuals for the job.
#2 Skill-gap analysis of your employees
Using this feature, you can measure employees' skill competency through Full stack developer training assessments. It determines the current skill level and identifies the areas for growth. It also measures the knowledge and impact of the training and traces individual employees' gained knowledge. For example, you can use our Full stack developer training assessments to identify a developer’s knowledge about Django, Java 8 Generics, Research skills, PHP, SQLite, and other skills and perform a skill gap analysis.
You can - choose which questions to include in the Full stack developer coding test or ask us to create personalized assessments according to your requirements.
Identifying the right candidate remotely took a lot of our time, considering how each seemed to have different levels of skills and expertise.
iMocha helped us to transform our remote hiring strategy and cut down on our candidate filtration time by 40% making it our preferred assessment software.
Hiring Data Scientists was a challenge as the interview process took time. With iMocha's data science assessments, the process was simplified.
The tool helped us shortlist top candidates and extend offer letter in just 4 days.
Talent Acquisition Manager, Capgemini
We have always believed in hiring talent on merit rather than resumes. When we started our global recruitment, we were clear on including assessments to evaluate skills and shortlist candidates.
iMocha has helped us immensely over the past 3 years to not only assess candidates but also optimize our recruitment process.
Senthil Nayagam K
Sr. VP, Hexaware
Our SMEs can design individualized Full stack Developer assessment tests based on your job role requirements. These assessments are divided into primary and secondary skills, such as a Node.js, Mango DB, Problem Solving, Coding Skills, Webforms, Design Skills, and more. Additionally, SMEs can create customized questions according to applicants' experience and difficulty level.
Some popular Certifications for Full stack Developer-related job roles are as follows:
• Full Stack Web Developer Nanodegree Certificate
• Professional Certificate in Full Stack Cloud Developer (IBM)
• Full-Stack Web Development with React Specialization Certificate
• Full Stack Development with MERN Certificate
Some of the common Full stack Developer interview questions asked for this role are:
• Explain Pair Programming.
• What is Callback Hell?
• State difference between GraphQL and REST
• What is CI (Continuous Integration)?
• How is GraphQL different from REST?
• What is the Observer pattern?
• What is Long Polling?
• Explain the meaning of multithreading.
• Explain the benefits and drawbacks of using "use strict".
Full stack Developers are required to perform the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Create front-end website architecture
• Develop web page user interactions
• Build back-end website applications
• Monitor cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
• Provide sustainable solutions
• Perform responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with other team members such as graphic designers for web design features
• Create and develop APIs
• Maintain well-functioning database
• Design a plan for stability, scalability, performance optimization, and ongoing improvement.
• Keep track of new development-related tools and frameworks
You can consider these technical as well as non-technical skills while hiring Full stack Developers:
• Front End Technology
• Burndown Chart
• Regular Expression
• Critical Thinking
• Attention to Details
• Interpersonal Skills
• Time Management
• Research Skills
• Coding Skills
• Database Management
• Design Skills
The average salary of Full stack Developers in the US is $118,841 per year. Full stack developers' salaries start at $97,500 per year.