Algorithms - Heaps, Permutations, C Style Skills Test
C# .NET Senior Developer Test
Java Senior Developer Test
Java Coding Test (High)
Java Coding Test (Basic)
Online PHP Technical Test – High Level
Java Coding Test (Medium)
Python 3 Coding Test (Medium)
PHP Coding Test (Basic)
PHP Coding Test (Medium)
Python 3 Coding Test (Basic)
Python 3 Coding Test (High)
Python Coding Test (High)
Python Coding Test (Basic)
C Coding Test (Medium)
Two important use cases for online coding assessment test
#1 Identifying job-fit candidates based on job roles
You can create customized online coding tests for any given job role. Using this capability, you can choose questions from different skill types, including functional, technical, and soft skills. For example, with our customized online programming test, you can assess candidates' understanding of HTML, CSS, General Coding, SQL, PHP, Data Analysis, and more to hire the best individuals for the job.
#2 Skill-gap analysis of your employees
Test Creation Process
We provide various types of online programming tests to help you evaluate candidates' specific skills. These questions are created by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) based on their knowledge and expertise. For example, only coding specialists will develop questions about Python, C++, or ASP.NET based on easy, medium, and hard difficulty levels.
You can - choose which questions to include in the coding assessment test or ask us to create personalized assessments according to your requirements.
Identifying the right candidate remotely took a lot of our time, considering how each seemed to have different levels of skills and expertise.
iMocha helped us to transform our remote hiring strategy and cut down on our candidate filtration time by 40% making it our preferred assessment software.
Hiring Data Scientists was a challenge as the interview process took time. With iMocha's data science assessments, the process was simplified.
The tool helped us shortlist top candidates and extend offer letter in just 4 days.
Talent Acquisition Manager, Capgemini
We have always believed in hiring talent on merit rather than resumes. When we started our global recruitment, we were clear on including assessments to evaluate skills and shortlist candidates.
iMocha has helped us immensely over the past 3 years to not only assess candidates but also optimize our recruitment process.
Senthil Nayagam K
Sr. VP, Hexaware
Tech recruiters and hiring managers use an online coding assessment to measure the developer's competency in programming. A developer is given an online assessment with coding challenges they need to solve in a real coding environment. The performance of the developer is measured and mapped with a competency meter. It helps to identify quality developers based on the developer's skill level.
Elevate your coding assessment process with our advanced suite of coding assessment tools.
Our SMEs can create individualized online coding tests depending on your job role requirements. These assessments are divided into primary and secondary skills, such as Java API, React, Magento, Time Management, EXT JS, Data Analysis, Cognitive Abilities, and more. Additionally, SMEs can craft customized questions according to applicants' experience and difficulty level.
iMocha has created advanced coding assessments with features like coding simulators, LogicBox questions, and Live coding interviews to help tech recruiters assess the developers' coding skills.
• Coding simulators come with candidate-friendly features like default code stubs, intellisense, and multiple test cases to solve coding challenges.
• CodeReplay to replay screen capture of line-by-line code written by the candidate.
• AI-LogicBox innovative pseudo-coding platform for assessing language skills where online coding compilers are unavailable.
• Live coding interview helps conduct coding assessments in the real programming environment.
• In-depth reports with multiple parameters help recruiters to select the best coders through a live video interview.
Hiring Developers Made Easy: Explore Our Guide to Assessing Coding Skills in Interviews Like a Pro
Some popular certifications for Coding-related job roles are as follows:
• Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP)
• Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA)
• Certified Web Developer (CWD)
• Certified Mobile Application Developer (CMAD)
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
• Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE Programmer (OCPJP)
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Some of the common Coding interview questions asked for this role are:
Looking for more interview questions? Please read our latest blog on software coding interview questions that can help spot great software engineers.
Coders are required to perform the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Troubleshooting and debugging code.
• Creating software apps.
• Bringing current systems together.
• Developing and running unit tests.
• Refactoring existing code is step six.
• Code optimization for performance.
• Functioning together with developers, designers, and other stakeholders.
• Code maintenance and enhancement.
• Keeping up with the most recent technological advances.
You can consider these technical as well as non-technical skills while Coders:
• HTML & CSS
• General Coding
• Git & Rest
• Python & PHP
• WCF & Zend
• C language
• Spring Batch
• Communication skills
• Problem-Solving Skills
• Time Management
• Data Analysis
• Critical Thinking
• Leadership Skills
• Cognitive Abilities
In the United States, the average coder’s salary is $93,000 per year. Coder’s salaries start at $46,315 per year.