2. Excellent knowledge of front-end programming languages like jQuery, CSS3, HTML5
3. Strong experience of working on server-side CSS pre-processors
4. Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
6. Familiarity with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
7. Work experience with handling cross-browser compatibility issues and ability to resolve them
Test Duration: 35 minutes
No. of Questions: 11
Level of Expertise: Entry/Mid/Senior
Strings in ES6
The test gauges candidate’s understanding of objects associated with every function in JS
Choose from our 100,000+ question library or add your own questions to make powerful custom tests
View Full Report . . .
Choose easy, medium or hard questions from our skill libraries to assess candidates of different experience levels.
Add multiple skills in a single test to create an effective assessment. Assess multiple skills together.
Add, edit or bulk upload your own coding questions, MCQ, whiteboarding questions & more.
Get a tailored assessment created with the help of our subject matter experts to ensure effective screening.
“When hiring Business Analysts, I had to assess the applicants on their logical reasoning & aptitude. However, assessing a large pool of candidates & acquiring unbiased results without any human hustle is difficult without an automated solution. With iMocha, I was able to filter more than 500 candidates within a short span of time.”
Assess & hire job-fit candidate faster
Reduce hiring time up to 40%
Reduce 85% of candidate filtration time
Assess & map skills level of your existing employees
Use our live coding interview platform ,if you want to assess programming knowledge of the developer in real-time coding environment while interacting with the candidate.
You can conduct remote technical skills assessments with 4 easy steps with iMocha: