PHP Technical test is the ideal pre-hire test for recruiters and hiring managers to assess candidates’. The PHP Technical test is the ideal pre-hire test for recruiters and hiring managers to objectively assess candidates’ PHP skills. The PHP test is useful for hiring a Senior PHP Developer. Our test helps you build a winning tech team quickly by Increasing the interview-to-selection ratio by 62% and reducing hiring time by 45%.
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is an open-source, most preferred scripting language due to its secure, reliable and diverse framework because of its simplicity and scalability. In PHP, code is executed on the server, generating HTML, which is then sent to the client.
PHP interview code test (High Level) helps hiring managers and recruiters assess in-depth PHP coding knowledge of the candidate. This test is designed to check the high-level coding skills of a PHP expert as per industry standards.
#1 Identifying job-fit candidates based on job roles
#2 Skill-gap analysis of your employees
iMocha allows you to measure employees' skill competency through PHP test training assessments. It determines the existing skill level and identifies the areas for growth. It also measures the knowledge and impact of training and traces individual employees’ progress. For example, you can use our PHP training assessment for Web Development training assessments to identify a consultant’s knowledge about Ajax, jQuery, MySQL and other skills and perform a skill gap analysis.
Assessing candidates with a PHP technical test is secure and reliable. You can use our role-based access control feature to restrict system access based on the roles of individual users within the recruiting team. Features like window violation, image & video proctoring help detect cheating during the test.
This test may coding questions and innovative AI-LogicBox (pseudo coding platform) questions to assess a candidate's coding skills in a fun quick way.
If you are given an array of experience points for an army of N men.
Identify how many of them belong to Marty's team and how many to Captain Chantel's army.
- Each member of Marty's team has even experience.
- Members of Captain Chantel's team have an odd experience.
It consists of 2 lines.
Output 2 lines.
3 1 14 7 6 7 2
2 6 14
7 7 3 1
A PHP developer test evaluates a candidate's PHP coding proficiency. PHP is a widely used open-source scripting language for developing web applications. Evaluation of PHP coding skills before hiring the candidate is crucial since PHP permits the effective development of dynamic websites with intricate features. So, here’s how you create a customized PHP technical test:
• Set the question difficulty level — easy, medium or hard; questions will be selected from existing library.
• Choose the competencies you want to evaluate candidates on — You can combine multiple skills into one PHP technical test for efficient evaluation.
• Create your own question bank— You can add, edit, or bulk upload job-role specific questions in various formats such as MCQs, coding tests, whiteboard questions, etc.
• Submit the selections you have made and get your customized PHP technical test instantly.
Here are the certifications that are helpful in assessing a right PHP Developer:
• Certified Web Professional- Web Developer
• Software Engineering Master Certification (SEMC)
Here is the list of the top 10 frequently asked interview questions:
• What is a session in PHP?
• Differentiate between variable and constants in PHP.
• What does PEAR mean in PHP?
• Differentiate between static and dynamic websites.
• Explain the difference between $message and $$message.
• Is PHP a case-sensitive language?
• Explain the rules for naming a PHP variable.
• How would you execute a PHP script from the command line?
• What do you mean by ‘escaping to PHP’?
Following are the common roles and responsibilities of a Senior PHP Developer:
• Handling the entire product lifecycle — design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features.
• Analyzing the needs of application and website.
• Creating effective PHP modules and writing backend code.
• Creating back-end portals with a database that is optimized.
• Analyzing application and code problems.
• Integrating storage methods for data.
• Addressing front-end developers' needs for integration.
• Web application testing and finalizing back-end functionalities.
• Application feature updating and modification to improve performance.
The pay rate for a Senior PHP Developer varies depending on a number of factors, including technical proficiency, employment location, relevant experience, educational background, and extra certifications.
As per Zippia research, the base salary of a Senior PHP Developer is $109,614/year or $52.7/hour in the United States.