About MySQL Online Test
MySQL is an open-source relational database management system developed by Oracle. It runs as a server providing multi-user access to a number of databases. A good MySQL developer knows how best to use, improve, and manage MySQL.
MySQL online test helps tech recruiters to quantify a candidate’s skills in creating MySQL databases. MySQL test is designed by global subject matter experts to assess & hire MySQL developer as per the industry standards.
MySQL online test helps you to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
- Ability to build MySQL database and maintain it
- Develop query writing techniques for creating reports that support end users
- Work on tuning techniques, table structures, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, joins
- Ability to perform oriented analysis and database designing, coding, indexing, etc
- Knowledge of implementing INFORMATION_SCHEMA
Recruiter/hiring managers can access comprehensive reports for each candidate that will help to overview a candidate’s performance in each section within a glance. Moreover, Test Insights section helps to identify job fit candidates more accurately with score distribution & section analysis features.
This test may contain MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQs (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blanks, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, LogicBox (AI-based Pseudo-Coding Platform), Coding Simulators, True or False Questions, etc.