About Salesforce Admin Test
Salesforce administrator helps in automating complex business processes. They create a dashboard, reports, and workflows for any project. Salesforce admin train and educate salesforce users and provide a solution to their problems.
Salesforce admin test helps recruiters and hiring managers to quantify Salesforce administration skills of the candidate before the interview process. Salesforce administrator test is created & validated by global subject matter experts (SMEs) to assess & hire Salesforce administrator as per industry standards
Why use Interview Mocha’s salesforce admin test?
This salesforce admin test helps employers in many ways including hiring a job-fit candidate within a short period, taking unbiased employee performance appraisal decisions and reduce hassle in mass recruitment. This Salesforce administrator test helps to reduce candidate filtration time up to 85%.
Salesforce admin online test helps to screen the candidates who possess below traits:
- Ability to develop and maintain custom utilities in Apex and Visualforce, including API and email service endpoints
- Strong experience with writing Apex Triggers & Data Loader
- Experience working with workflows and triggers to automate tasks
- Ability to configure, support, maintain and improve CRM platform
- Ability to work with workflows and triggers to automate tasks
- Familiarity with chatter administration for Salesforce classic & distributed marketing administration
- Experience in Salesforce SteelBrick CPQ concepts
Assessing candidates with a Salesforce admin test is secure and reliable. You can use our role-based access control feature to restrict system access based on the roles of individual users within the recruiting team. Features like window violation and webcam proctoring help detect cheating during the test.
This test may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blanks, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, LogicBox ( AI-based essay evaluation), Job-based Simulations, True or False Questions, etc.