The Node.js online test helps tech recruiters and hiring managers evaluate candidates’ skills. It helps hire for various job roles, including Node JS Developer, Node JS Engineer, and Front-End Developer. Build winning teams by increasing the interview-to-selection ratio by up to 62% and reducing hiring time by up to 45%.
Why use iMocha’s Node.js coding test?
Node.js online test helps employers in many ways, including hiring job-fit candidates quickly, making unbiased employee performance appraisal decisions, and reducing hassle in mass recruitment. The Node.js developer test can be used to assess candidates on different skill-set. You can use your existing skill set or request us to make a custom-made skill set depending on your job requirement.
Node.js online test helps hiring managers and recruiters find the most suitable candidate by assessing their expertise in Node.js. Candidates can take this test online from anywhere in the comfort of their time zone.
The role-based access control feature restricts system access based on the roles of individual users within the recruiting team. Features like window violation and webcam proctoring help detect cheating while you conduct Node JS technical tests.
#1 Identifying job-fit candidates based on job roles
#2 Skill-gap analysis of your employees
Online Node.js test helps screen candidates possessing skills as follows:
Assessing candidates with a Node.js technical test is secure and reliable. You can use our role-based access control feature to restrict system access based on the roles of individual users within the recruiting team. Features like window violation and image and video proctoring help detect cheating during the test.
Here are a few questions that can be asked to assess the level of a Node.js Developer’s expertise in the field. Common questions include:
• How do you structure a Node.js project?
• How do you use Stream API in Node.js?
• What is the difference between a callback and a promise in Node.js?
• How do you handle exceptions in Node.js?
Elevate your hiring game with 50+ Node.js coding questions for candidates. Streamline skills evaluation and find your next team member effortlessly!
The roles and responsibilities of a Node.js developer may include:
• Designing and developing server-side applications using Node.js and related technologies.
• Write clean, efficient, and reusable code.
• Debugging and troubleshooting issues in the codebase.
• Ensure that the main database and front-end requests are at their optimal performance.
• Collaborating with team members and stakeholders to understand requirements and implement solutions.
• Staying up-to-date with new developments and trends in the Node.js ecosystem.
Recruit with Confidence: Find the perfect candidate with our Node.js Developer Job Description.
The required skillsets of a Node.js developer includes:
• Experience in Node.js development projects
• Knowledge of Front-end Development
• Understanding of Node.js Frameworks
• Efficiency in Handling Timelines
• Testing and Error Handling Abilities
• Integrating API Communication and Database
• Back-End Service Management with Graphic Customization
• Effective Communicator
• Ability to deliver ideas
• Understand the Business and Product
• Creativity and Logical Skills
A guide to successful Node.js developer hiring.
According to Glassdoor, the median salary for a Node.js developer in the United States is $87,836 per year. However, this can range from around $50,000 per year for entry-level positions to over $110,000 per year for more experienced developers.