We are seeking to hire an experienced Node.js Developer! As a Node.js Developer, you would be responsible for developing and managing effective, high-performing MVP's back-end web applications using Node.js.
Your primary focus may include creating server-side logic, maintaining a central database, and implementing software solutions to meet the requirement of the clients. You will also be responsible for developing efficient application logic in collaboration with front-end developers, data storage professionals, and project managers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with UX designers, back-end developers, and project managers for various elements.
- Build sustainable codes, repair defects, and provide technical support.
- Perform web-application health checks and resolve software defects.
- Analyze and resolve our applications' performance, usability, and scalability issues.
- Monitor and develop all server-side network components.
- Maintain optimal performance of the central database and responsive to front-end requests.
- Coordinate with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Create customer-facing UI and back-end services for the business processes.
- Hands-on experience with security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Perform Node.Js documentation processes, including database schemas, as well as prepare reports.
- Manage low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Familiarity with Agile development methods.
- Integration of data storage solutions (e.g., SQL Server, MySQL, or NoSQL Database like Couchbase, D-Graph).
Requirements and Skills
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and microservices.
- Prior knowledge of working with HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Evaluate various software development principles and design patterns, and perform related best practices.
- An analytical problem solver with a good understanding of Node.js and a passion for improvement and teamwork is the right candidate for the job.
- Perform various database technologies tasks (e.g., MySQL and MongoDB)
- Bachelors in Information Technology, computer science, etc.
- Good understanding of web application security and authentication protocols
- Experience with asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Prior knowledge of working with front-end technologies. (e.g., HTML5 and CSS3)
- Good knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Good understanding of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure
- Prior experience working with managing databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build sustainable applications.
- Integration of data storage solutions (e.g., SQL Server, MySQL, or NoSQL Database like Couchbase, D-Graph)
Unlock your team's potential by using our Node.js Online Test to evaluate your potential employees. Make smart hiring decisions based on skills first insights. Get started today!
The salary of a Node.js Developer varies depending on the experience, region, and organization. Node.js developer's average salary in the United States is nearly $121,527 per year. In the United Kingdom, Node.js Developer earns almost £60,000 per year, almost close to 6.48 Lakhs in India.
Common Node.js Developer Job Titles
The most common careers in Node.js include the following roles.
- Full-Stack Developer: Responsible to create complete web applications from scratch.
- Back-end developer: Responsible to build workable server-side applications and create APIs, data management systems, and other server-side technologies.
- Front-end developer: In charge of developing and maintaining client-side applications, user interfaces, web pages, and web-based applications.
- DevOps Engineer: Develop automation and collaboration between development and operations teams to create a more efficient software creation process.
- Quality Assurance Engineer: Accountable for testing and ensuring the quality of software applications before they are released to the public.
- Cloud Engineer: Responsible for creating, developing, and maintaining software applications that run on cloud infrastructure.
Explore our collection of Node.js coding questions and identify potential candidates. Streamline your hiring process by assessing their skills and find the perfect fit for your team.