Our Financial Analyst Aptitude test is the ideal pre-hire assessment for recruiters & hiring managers to assess a candidate’s skills objectively before an interview. The Financial analyst test is useful for hiring financial analysts and has helped our customers reduce hiring cost by 40%.
Financial analysts leverage strong accounting and compliance backgrounds to explore historical financial data, predict future results, and drive process and policy improvements. The financial analyst is accountable for reviewing larger investment proposals for return on investment, investigating a variety of internal financial and operational issues, and staying abreast of industry conditions and competitor activities. The financial analyst aptitude test helps recruiters to evaluate the financial analytical skills of the candidates. The test is designed by experienced Subject Matter Experts (SME) to assess and hire financial analysts as per industry standards.
Principal Accountabilities covered in the financial analyst test:
• Investigate operational and financial results and make recommendations for improvements.
• Conduct cost-benefit analyses.
• Review capital budgeting proposals and make acceptance recommendations to management.
• Create forecasts of future business conditions using multiple scenarios
• Review and recommend different types of investments based on risk and return analysis.
• Stay abreast of developments in those industries in which the company operates
• Prepare and update a competitor analysis.
• Create financial models using electronic spreadsheets.
• Create PowerPoint presentations summarizing the results of analyses and presenting the results to senior management.
• Analyzing current and past financial data and performance.
• Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis.
• Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation.
• Exploring investment opportunities.
• Establishing and evaluating profit plans.
• Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
• Providing financial models and forecasting.
Manuel is adept at using complex combined formulas. Identify the output of the following formula he wrote based on the given table with data contained in the range- A1: B5. HLOOKUP(44,A2:B5,3) - HLOOKUP(53,A4:B5,2) = ?