About Financial Accounting Online Test
Financial accounting involves the preparation of financial statements and reporting of financial transactions pertaining to any business. Financial accounting uses standardized guidelines to make financial reports, transactions, income statements, balance sheets, etc. which are used to keep the records. Financial accounting online test helps recruiters and hiring managers to assess financial accounting skills of the candidates.
The Financial accounting assessment test helps to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
- Good knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Experience in accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Understanding of financial areas like balance sheet, cash flows, accounting principles, etc.
- Hands-on experience in carrying out certain tasks like journal entries, ledger entries, valuation ratio analysis, etc.
- Familiarity with data interpretation skills and excel skills
Using powerful reporting, you will have a detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and hire right candidate. This test is designed considering EEOC guidelines, it will help you assess & hire diverse talent without any bias.
Financial accounting test may contain MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQs (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blanks, Whiteboard Questions, Audio/Video Questions, LogicBox (AI-based essay evaluation), Job-based Simulations, True or False Questions, etc.