About Atlassian Tools Online Test
Atlassian helps to develop products for software developers, project managers, and content management. Atlassian has developed many tools which are used to carry out various development projects and management processes of any organization. After implementing Atlassian tools, a software development team is flexible to design, build, test and release software in a controlled, manageable environment.
Various Atlassian Tools are as follows:
1) JIRA Agile: It helps you to create and estimate the stories so you can develop a sprint backlog, identify team commitment and velocity, visualize activity and report on team progress.
2) JIRA Capture: In this, your team can quickly, consistently and accurately raise bugs. The main advantage is that bugs are far easier to reproduce when they have been raised with Jira Capture.
3) JIRA Service Desk: This tool is implemented for project solutions so that it’s tightly connected to your service workflows and mission-critical systems.
4) Confluence: This tool simplifies and speeds how teams share content, and connect and collaborate with co-workers to get more work done faster.
5) Atlassian FishEye: Through this tool, you can see everything about your code and easily find source code artifacts which are all integrated seamlessly into Jira. It helps to browse your commits, files, revisions and people with ease.
6) Atlassian Crucible: Atlassian Crucible acts as an antidote for all those codes which are hard to execute and practice.
7) Bamboo: You can manage agents that run on-premise or in the cloud to help you scale instantly. The integration with Jira lets you create a complete release workflow or work with Bamboo directly from your IDE.
8) Atlassian Clover: This tool helps to offer the analysis and key metrics needed to help your team balance the work efforts between writing useful code, and testing code.
9) Atlassian Stash: Atlassian Stash helps to set up and maintain repositories, determine fine-grained permissions, and collaborate on code quickly and securely.
10) Atlassian Bitbucket: This tool gives you built-in issue trackers, wikis, code comments, and pull requests from one integrated place.
11) HipChat: This tool lets you connect and share in real time through persistent group chat rooms.
Our Atlassian tools online test is created & validated by experienced subject matter experts (SMEs) to assess project development skills of candidates using Atlassian toolset as per industry standards. Online Atlassian test helps recruiters and hiring managers to evaluate the expertise of candidates in the field of Atlassian tools.
The Atlassian tools assessment test helps to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
· Ability to rapidly understand requirements, architectures, and development tools
· Strong problem solving, analytical, documentation, and design skills
· Understanding of relational databases (MySQL, Microsoft SQL)
· Experience with Atlassian platforms such as Jira and Confluence
Our Atlassian tools skills test reports will give you a detailed analysis of each candidate that will help you to hire better and faster. Screen potential hires by using our scientifically designed Atlassian tools pre-employment test.
The online Atlassian test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential prospects by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, the emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
The online Atlassian test may contain MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQs (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
Test Duration: 20 minutes
10 Application Questions