SQL Azure is one of Microsoft's cloud database service. Based on SQL Server database technology and built on Microsoft's Windows Azure cloud computing platform, SQL Azure enables organizations to store relational data in the cloud and quickly scale the size of their databases up or down with changing business needs. Azure SQL Database is mainly a relational database-as-a-service (DBaaS) based on the latest stable version of Microsoft SQL Server Database Engine. Online SQL Azure test helps hiring managers and recruiters to find the best suitable candidate for assessing SQL Azure database management skills.
SQL Azure test questions are designed and validated by industry experts to assess and hire Azure SQL developer as per industry standards. SQL Azure interview test evaluates candidate's practical knowledge and identifies job-readiness.
SQL Azure Practical test helps to screen candidates who possess skills as follows:
1. Ability to design, develop and maintain the SQL Azure database
2. Good understanding of Azure Services and Azure portal
3. Strong experience of working on database migration, replication
4. Excellent knowledge of data restoration, column store index
5. Ability to work with REST APIInterview Mocha’s SQL Azure online test has a unique set of questions. You can also create or ask us to create a customized test that includes questions that are specific to your job requirement. Our powerful reporting helps you to analyze section wise performance of candidate to gauge his strengths and weaknesses. Moreover, you can always use our candidate ranking tool to screen the best performing candidate amongst others.
SQL Azure pre-employment test may contain MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQs (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blanks, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio/Video Questions, LogicBox (AI-based Pseudo-Coding Platform), Coding Simulations, True or False Questions, etc. This test is designed considering EEOC guidelines, it will help you assess & hire diverse talent without any bias.
You have a requirement to create/spin up a database on the fly using REST API. Please select the correct option that will help you achieve the requirement.