Two important use cases for Reactjs Online Test
#1 Identifying job-fit candidates based on job roles
You can create customized skill assessments for any given job role. Using this feature, you can choose questions from different skill types, including functional, technical, and soft skills. For example, with our customized Reactjs assessments, you can evaluate candidates’ knowledge of Mounting Method, React Facts, Password Principles, Handling Events, and Communication Skills and assess the best individuals for the job.
#2 Skill-gap analysis of your employees
iMocha allows you to measure employees' skill competency through Reactjs training assessments. It determines the existing skill level and identifies the areas for growth. It also measures the knowledge and impact of the training and traces individual employees’ progress. For example, you can use our Reactjs training assessments to identify a consultant’s knowledge about Handling Events, React Facts, and other skills and perform a skill gap analysis.
React Developer test helps employers to hire job-fit candidates quickly, making unbiased employee performance appraisal decisions, reducing mass recruitment hassles, and more. Questions on mounting method, render function, password principles, and component optimization also helps you assess candidate's React JS skills. Our React JS coding test can be taken online by candidates from anywhere irrespective of timezone.
The Reactjs skills test helps you to screen candidates possessing the following skills:
Our different types of React.js online test will help you assess candidates' specific skills. These assessments are created by React.js specialists using their industry experience. Example: questions are on topics including Mounting Method, Render Function, Component Optimize, Handling Events, Default Values for Properties, etc.
You can pick the questions you like or request us to create more questions if required.
We can customize this React.js online test to suit your needs. Our SMEs will refer to the job description and customize the assessments based on the required skills needed. Some include Mounting Method, Component Optimize, Handling Events, etc. Likewise, you can choose the difficulty level to assess candidates of different experience levels.
There are multiple courses online that provide a React JS Certification course. These React JS Certifications will help you learn all the necessary concepts to be a React JS developer. Here are the top 5 courses that provide you a React JS Certification upon completion.
• Learn React – The complete React JS guide from Udemy
• React JS Certification – Full Stack Web Developer by Coursera
• Best React JS Course – Modern React with Redux from Udemy
• Learning React.js Training Couse – Lynda – LinkedIn Learning
• The Complete React Web Developer Course
For example, you can use our Reactjs training assessments to identify a consultant’s knowledge about Handling Events, React facts, and other skills and perform a skill gap analysis.
Companies are looking to hire React developers because React is a popular and powerful tool for building user interfaces. As more and more companies move to the web and mobile platforms, they need skilled developers who can create fast, efficient, and scalable applications. React provides a great way to do this, and so there is high demand for developers who know how to use it.
Here's a list of all the common Reactjs interview questions that are frequently asked in interviews.
• What is JSX?
• What are the features of React?
• What is the virtual DOM?
• Why use React instead of other frameworks, like Angular?
• What is the difference between the ES6 and ES5 standards?
• What is an event in React?
Explore our carefully chosen Reactjs interview questions to evaluate candidates' technical skills and find the right fit for your team.
An efficient ReactJS developer should perform specific defined tasks and follow responsibilities to get the best results. Here are the major ones that any ReactJS developer is supposed to follow:
· Leverage the inbuilt React toolkit for creating frontend features
· Constant interaction with other developer teams and design teams to discuss UI ideas
· Follow proper documentation for changes in application and further updates
· Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
· Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
· Monitor interaction of users and convert them into insightful information
This blog post covers iMocha's Tech Recruitment Guide for Reactjs Developer Hiring.
Some of the required skillsets are:
· Complete understanding of ReactJS fundamentals likeJSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
· Prior experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux,Create React App, and data structure libraries.
· Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6(variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, SVN,etc., popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps, performancetesting frameworks like Mocha, Node + NPM.
· Preferred degree in Computer Science, InformationTechnology, or similar.
· Competence in translating business needs into technical requirements.
· Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions.
· Good time management, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
There are multiple factors based on which the salary structure of a ReactJS developer depends. The average ReactJS Developer's salary in US starts at $92,000.