Paralegals and Legals Assistants Test is the ideal pre-hire test for recruiters and hiring managers to assess candidates objectively. This test is useful for hiring Paralegals and Legals Assistants that can reduce hiring cost by 40%.
Paralegals are an indispensable part of the legal system, providing support to attorneys, law offices, government agencies and corporations by researching legal precedent, performing investigative work on cases and preparing legal documents.
A person qualified by education, training or work experience who is employed or retained by a lawyer, law office, corporation, governmental agency or other entity and who performs specifically delegated substantive legal work for which a lawyer is responsible. In every area of law, paralegals form the clerical support structure of the legal system .
Case management: Coordinating all aspects of a case and ensuring appropriate steps are taken timely.Drafting correspondence.
Calendaring deadlines: Calculating legal deadlines and filing documents as required.
Using automation systems and computerized support to prepare cases.
Drafting pleadings, document responses, and discoveries.
Contacting and conferencing with clients.
Analyzing and summarizing documents.
Performing legal research.
Attending office matters
- Verbal Aptitude: Requires the ability to utilize consulting and advisory data and information, as well as reference, descriptive and/or design data and information as applicable.
- Verbal Ability and Verbal Reasoning Mathematical Aptitude: Requires the ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division; the ability to calculate decimals and percentages; the ability to utilize principles of fractions; and the ability to interpret graphs.
- Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Reasoning
- Creative problem-solving skills are essential- Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - MS Word, Excel Basics
- Requires the ability to exercise judgment, decisiveness, and creativity in situations involving evaluation of information against measurable or verifiable criteria
– Logical Reasoning
The Paralegal assistant test contains MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQs (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, True or False. Using powerful reporting, you will have a detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This test enables employers and recruiters to evaluate skills and job readiness of candidates.
Microsoft Office : 8 questions
Quantitative : 20 questions
Abstract Reasoning : 8 questions
Numerical Reasoning : 8 questions
Verbal Ability : 8 questions
Verbal Reasoning: 10 questions
Logical Reasoning : 8 questions