The Blockchain developer online test helps tech recruiters and hiring managers evaluate Blockchain development skills. The Blockchain developer assessment test helps in hiring for various job roles, including Blockchain Developer and Blockchain Engineer. Our tests help build winning teams by increasing the interview-to-selection ratio by up to 62% and reducing hiring time by up to 45%.
Blockchain is one of the digitized, decentralized, public ledgers of all cryptocurrency transactions. Constantly growing as ‘completed’ blocks (the most recent transactions) are recorded and added to it in chronological order, it allows market participants to keep track of digital currency transactions without central record keeping. Blockchain is the main technological innovation of Bitcoin.
Blockchain developer assessment test helps recruiters and hiring managers to assess candidate’s ability to design and develop Blockchain technologies. iMocha’s Blockchain developer skills assessment test is created and validated by industry experts to assess and hire Blockchain developer as per industry standards. This test evaluates candidate's practical knowledge and identifies job-readiness and fitment. Candidates can take the Blockchain developer skills tests from anywhere in the world, irrespective of timezone.
#1 Identifying job-fit candidates based on job roles
You can create customized skill assessments for any given job role. Using this feature, you can choose questions from different skill types, including functional, technical, and soft skills. For example, with our customized Blockchain developer online test, you can evaluate candidates’ knowledge of Blockchain mining, EVM, Ethereum application, chain code, Hyperledger Composer, Ethereum mining and more.
#2 Skill-gap analysis of your employees
iMocha allows you to measure employees' skill competency through Blockchain developer online test. It determines the existing skill level and identifies the areas for growth. It also measures the knowledge and impact of the training and traces individual employees’
The Blockchain developer assessment test is created by subject matter experts (SMEs) specializing in the domain. iMocha’s test platform helps you to invite candidates to take the Blockchain online test. You can get instant results and an option to share this result with your recruiting team. Our powerful reporting helps you to analyze section wise performance of candidate to gauge his strengths and weaknesses. Features like window violation and webcam proctoring help detect cheating during the test.
Our Blockchain developer assessment tests will help you assess candidates' specific skills. Industry experts follow a methodical approach to create questions based on their knowledge and difficulty levels – easy, medium, and hard. Example: questions based on Hyperledger Composer, Ethereum Application, and Blockchain Mining will only be created by Blockchain specialists.
You can pick the questions you like or request us to create more questions if required.
Some of the certifications required for the role are:
• Blockchain Fundamentals Professional Certificate
• Certified Blockchain Expert by Blockchain Council
• Certified Blockchain Security Expert
• Blockchain Foundations and Uses Cases by Coursera and ConsenSys Academy
• Blockchain Basics
• Blockchain Specialization by Coursera and University at Buffalo
• Learn the Basics of Blockchain with Python
Some of the common interview questions for the role includes:
• What is the difference between Bitcoin Blockchain and Ethereum Blockchain?
• What is the principle of Blockchain technology?
• What are the different types of Blockchains?
• What are the two types of records present on Blockchain database?
• What is the role of encryption in Blockchain?
• What are the key features of Blockchain?
• How is a block identified in the Blockchain approach?
• What are Merkle trees and why is it important in Blockchain?
• What are the popular platforms for developing Blockchain applications?
Some of the roles and responsibilities of Blockchain developer includes:
• Blockchain developers work closely with the technical and management teams to understand the needs and visualize innovative features.
• Leverage programming languages to generate new ideas for allied tools and technologies to help in developing user interfaces and application features.
• Build infrastructure using the latest security methods and using it to secure digital transaction data from hackers.
• Maintaining and extending existing server-side and client-side programs.
• Employing the latest tools and technologies to improve and protect Block-chain based applications.
• Maintain record of different stages of Blockchain development including both current and new solutions.
Some of the required skillsets are:
• Understanding of Data Structures
• Sound knowledge of Smart Contracts
• Solid grasp of security principles
• In-depth experience in distributed systems
• Understanding of eco-systems and standards
• Knowledge of Blockchain architecture and how it works
• Knowledge of Cryptography for proper functioning
• Practical Blockchain expertise and skills with concepts such as distributed ledger technology, cryptographic hash functions, and consensus
A Blockchain Developer with 2 to 4 years of experience in Blockchain technology can expect an annual salary of $1,64,761 per year, which is also the highest Blockchain developer salary on record.