Our Android online test is the preferred pre-employment assessment for tech recruiters and hiring managers to identify job-fit candidates objectively and accurately. This Android programming test is useful for hiring entry level Android developers & can improve interview-to-selection ratio by 62%.
Android is a Linux-based open-source operating system used for smartphones & tablets. The Android Programmer is responsible for designing and building applications for the Android platform. The candidate must possess basic knowledge of Java coding, Android SDK, various Android’s APIs, Unit testing & Bug fixing. This Android online test enables hiring managers & recruiters in the tech industry to assess in-depth knowledge of applicants before an interview. The test is specially designed by our global Subject Matter Experts (SME) to test basic level Android skills of an Android developer as per industry standards.
Android online test helps to screen the candidates for the following:
1. Strong knowledge of designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable Java.
2. Ability to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality codes.
3. Ample understanding of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
4. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
5. Familiarity with Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
Use our scientifically designed Android programming test for candidate screening or ask us for a customized assessment based on all your requirements. Our intelligent reports on the Android knowledge test helps gauge the technical strengths of a candidate, facilitating the right hiring decisions.
The test consists of multiple-choice questions on Android as well as AI-LogicBox questions. AI-LogicBox questions helps assess coding and syntax knowledge of the candidate. The Android app online test can be attempted by candidates from anywhere in the comfort of their time zone.
iMocha online Android test is designed considering EEOC guidelines and helps assess & hire diverse talent without any bias.