Our SAP MM assessment is the ideal pre-hire assessment for recruiters and hiring managers to assess a candidate objectively before the interview. This online test is useful for hiring SAP MM Consultants, SAP MM Analysts, SAP MM Specialists, SAP Material Managers, and Procurement Specialists- SAP MM. This skills test has helped our customers reduce hiring costs by 40%
SAP MM is a module that deals with material management and inventory management in enterprises. It mainly focuses on managing material resources to reduce costs and increase productivity. Some important components in material management include vendor master data, invoices, inventory management, purchasing, procurement types, etc.
This test is designed and developed by global Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to assess the skills of SAP MM consultants as per industry standards. It helps recruiters and hiring managers to evaluate candidates' expertise in material costing and analysis of further requirements by developing or modifying complex information systems. We provide the facility of custom tests using which you will be able to assess candidates for other job roles such as SAP MM Analyst, SAP MM Specialist, etc.
SAP MM online test enables employers to identify and hire SAP MM consultants in less time. To gauge the working skills and job readiness of the applicants, an emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience rather than theoretical knowledge.
#1 Identifying job-fit candidates based on job roles
You can create customized skill assessments for any required job role. Using this functionality, you can choose questions from different skill types, including functional, technical, and soft skills. For example, with our customized SAP MM tests, you can evaluate candidates’ knowledge of Automatic Account Determination, PO output condition, Third Party procurement, and Communication Skills and assess the best individuals for the job.
#2 Skill-gap analysis of your employees
iMocha allows you to measure employees' skill competency through the SAP MM skills test. It determines the existing skill level and identifies the areas for growth. It also measures the knowledge and impact of the training and traces individual employees’ progress. For example, you can use our skills test to identify a consultant’s knowledge about Cross company code value Contracts, Purchase Orders, and other skills and perform a skill gap analysis.
The SAP MM Aptitude test helps you to assess below skills:
• The ability to deliver large-scale, complex programs with the latest technology.
• Knowledge of designing, implementing, and deploying SAP MM solutions to achieve defined business objectives.
• Expertise in the development and test business process, capabilities, and architectures.
• Potential of aiding in formulating specific solutions to address prioritized gaps.
• Analytical and communication skills.
You can easily administer an online test for candidates, with added security of online proctoring and windows violation records. This allows candidates to take the test from anywhere.. It will help you to eliminate the need for infrastructure and travel reimbursement.
Our SMEs can customize the assessment depending on the required primary and secondary skills, such as automated data migration, Master Data, Purchase Requisitions, Prototyping, Goods Receipt, Inventory Management, and many more. Similarly, you can ask us to customize questions to applicants' difficulty level and experience.
SAP MM Specialists is required to perform the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Understand the business from the standpoint of the purchasing and inventory departments.
• SAP process mapping for customer business processes.
• Users must be trained to utilize the SAP system.
• Integrate the MM module with other functional areas like production, finance, and cost.
• Create/improve operational and analytical reports for customers.
• Develop and lead during the testing and quality assurance phases.
• Maintain technical documentation and provide knowledge about its obligations.
• Configure modules in accordance with the client's business requirements.
• Integration with other modules, such as SD, PP, and FI/CO, is being tested.
• To plan the transition strategy for the Material Management object.
SAP MM is a module under SAP ERP ECC. The SAP MM is a certification primarily aimed at individuals with a background in SAP ERP and business consulting who wish to advance their career as an SAP MM consultant. The SAP MM Certification Exam certifies that the applicant has the essential knowledge and proven abilities in SAP Material Management. Listed below are common certifications required for the SAP MM consultant's role:
• SAP Certified Application Associate - Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7.
• SAP Ariba Procurement.
• SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Procurement Implementation.
• SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement - Upskilling for ERP Experts.
• SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement.
Some of the common questions asked for this role are:
• Elaborate on the receipt of the goods in the SAP System.
• What do you mean by source list, and what is the code of the source list?
• Tcode for a Stock overview?
• Mention, for the stock transport order, some movement types.
• How are parked documents shown?
• What is NetWeaver?
• List out the important field in purchasing view.
• Mention what are the major purchasing tables? List the transaction codes for them.
• Explain how you can change the standard price in the master material.
• What are the common assignment types in the SAP MM system?
• What are the different Procurement types that you can create for Purchase requisition?
• How do you check Quota Rating?
You can consider these hard as well as soft skills while hiring SAP developers:
• Purchase Orders
• Master Data
• Purchase Requisitions
• Business Process
• Goods Receipt
• Inventory Management
• Automatic Account Determination
• PO output condition
• Third Party procurement
• Communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Critical Thinking
The average SAP MM Specialist's salary in the United States is $126,250 annually. Starting salaries for entry-level employment start at $107,250 per year.