Salesforce Online Test is the preferred pre-employment test for recruiters and hiring managers to hire job-fit candidates for roles such as Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Application Developer, Salesforce Engineer, and Salesforce Application Engineer, to name a few. Our customers have reported up to 80% reduction in screening time after using this online salesforce assessment to qualify candidates.
Our Salesforce Online Test helps recruiters and hiring managers to quantify candidates' technical skills, especially if they can customize and configure various Salesforce modules. The assessment is created and validated by global Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to assess and hire Salesforce developers per industry standards.
Salesforce programming test results are generated instantly. The analytics in this Salesforce coding test will provide you with a detailed analysis of candidates' skills-related strengths and weaknesses. It will help you make the right hiring decisions and select job-fit candidates.
Candidates can take this Salesforce developer online test from anywhere, regardless of time zone.
#1 Identifying job-fit candidates based on job roles
You can create customized Salesforce skills assessment for any given job role. Using this feature, you can choose questions from different skill types, including functional, technical, and soft skills. For example, with our customized Salesforce assessments, you can evaluate candidates’ knowledge of Platform Development Basics, Architecture, Migration, and Communication skills and assess the best individuals for the job.
#2 Skill-gap analysis of your employees
iMocha allows you to measure employees' skill competency through Salesforce training assessments. It determines the existing skill level and identifies the areas for growth. It also measures the knowledge and impact of the training and traces individual employees’ progress. For example, you can use our Salesforce training assessments to identify a developer’s knowledge about Platform Development Basics, Architecture, and other skills and perform a skill gap analysis.
Salesforce Developer test helps to screen the candidates who possess the following skills:
• Excellent programming skills with Apex, Triggers, Visual force, and Lightning Component
• Ability to customize various modules like Sales Cloud and Service Clouds
• Familiarity with Salesforce data migration
• Strong experience in custom reporting and translation workbench
• Understanding of master-detail relationship and platform development basics
Assessing candidates with a salesforce online test is secure and reliable. You can use our role-based access control feature to restrict system access based on the roles of individual users within the recruiting team. Features like window violation, image and video proctoring help detect cheating during the test.
While mapping data during data migration from a source CRM containing details about companies and contacts to salesforce, you could easily map some of the direct one-to-one mappings, but some of the data can't be migrated as it is because the data is stored in a different way than in source CRM.
Source CRM also supports a robust relationship model, in which each contact can be related to any other contact using a variety of relationships.
For e.g. x knows y, and x is a manager of y.
Both the companies and contacts are stored in the same object. How can you migrate data stored in such a manner into salesforce?
Salesforce development is a type of design buildup of certain features, services, and some applications to the Salesforce platform. It includes the use of specific programming like Apex and Visualforce. Apex and Visualforce programming are essential elements of Salesforce Development. Salesforce development has a multi-tenant architecture and better integration workability, which makes it user-friendly, low-cost estimate, and an easy customization platform.
We can customize this Salesforce Developer assessment test to suit your needs. Our SMEs will refer to the job description and customize the assessments based on the required skills needed. Some include Platform Development Basics, Migration, Architecture etc. Likewise, you can choose the difficulty level to assess candidates of different experience levels.
There are a variety of questions that can be asked to assess the level of Salesforce expertise in the field. Common questions include:
• Can you explain what Salesforce is and how it's used?
• How familiar are you with Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning?
• Can you describe your experience with Salesforce development and deployment?
• Have you worked with any Salesforce integrations, and if so, which ones?
• How do you handle challenges and bugs in your code?
• Can you provide an example of a project you've worked on that involved customizing Salesforce?
• How do you stay up-to-date on new Salesforce features and developments?
• Have you used any tools or environments for testing and debugging Salesforce code?
• Can you discuss your experience with data migration in Salesforce?
• Have you worked with the Salesforce AppExchange, and if so, in what capacity?
A Salesforce developer either needs to code, test and implement new Salesforce system or customize existing system. Some key skillsets for a Salesforce Developer include:
• Fundamental object-oriented programming concepts
• MVC style of designing
• Data management, modeling
• Proficiency in Apex and Visualforce
• Lightning framework
• Developer console
• Web services, SQL, Salesforce Object Query Language
• jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap
• Communication Skills / Interpersonal Skills
• Project Management Skills
• Analytical Thinking Skills
The Salesforce Developer package in the US typically includes a base salary, performance bonus, and stock options. The base salary is typically around $70,000 to $90,000 per year, depending on experience and location. The performance bonus is a variable amount, typically determined by the company's performance.
iMocha's automated ready-to-use Salesforce test includes practical problems which candidates need to solve. This assessment may consist of MCQs, coding, or AI-LogicBox questions. While MCQs help quantifies the candidate's theoretical knowledge, coding and AI-LogicBox questions will help quantify the candidate's practical knowledge before you invite them for the interview.
Our AI-LogicBox is an artificial intelligence-based innovative pseudo-coding platform for assessing language skills when online coding compilers are unavailable. Recruiters get comprehensive coding competency reports with valuable insights to select relevant developers.
iMocha's Salesforce assessment test is designed to help tech recruiters speed up hiring a talented developer. This Salesforce test will help you to:
• Reduce hiring time by up to 50% with automated assessments
• Assess and employ diverse talent without any bias, with assessments designed considering EEOC guidelines
• Assess coding skills in a fun and quick way with innovative LogicBox questions (an AI-based pseudo-coding platform)