iMocha’s childcare worker test enables recruiters and hiring managers to hire job-fit candidates within a short period and take unbiased decisions. This test is useful for hiring childcare workers and our customers have reported 40% reduction in hiring costs after using this online childcare worker test.
A childcare worker is someone who cares for children when parents and other family members are unavailable. They care for children’s basic needs, such as bathing, feeding, changing their diapers, etc. & may even even accompany them during recreational activities. They care for children in childcare centers, their own home, or the homes of the children in their care. Many work full time, but part-time work and irregular hours are common.
They also maintain children’s schedules, such as play, nap, and meal times.
A few more responsibilities that they undertake include:
1. Supervising and monitoring the safety of children in their care.
2. Preparing meals and organizing meal times and snacks for children.
3. Helping children maintain proper hygiene.
4. Organizing activities that encourage children to learn about the world and explore interests.
5. Developing schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime.
5. Watching for signs of emotional or developmental issues in children and bringing them to the attention of parents.
6. Keeping records of children’s progress, routines, and interest.
The following are examples of types of childcare workers:
1. Childcare Centre Workers
2. Family Childcare Providers
KEY SKILLS: Detail-orientation skills, individual maturity, decision making skills, basic quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, the ability to read, write, and converse in English (Verbal Ability and Verbal Reasoning Ability), and the ability to practice therapeutic crisis intervention methods.
The childcare worker test enables employers and recruiters to evaluate skills and job readiness of candidates. Therefore, the emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
The online childcare worker test may contain MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQs (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
Test Details: 36 mins
Quantitative : 6 questions
Verbal Ability : 8 questions
Verbal Reasoning : 8 questions
Logical Reasoning : 8 questions
The combination of application and theory questions helps to evaluate practical skills of candidates.