About AWS Lambda Test
AWS Lambda is defined as a serverless computing platform that is developed as a part of amazon web service. AWS Lambda runs code in response to an event and automatically manages the computing resources that are required by the code. AWS Lambda is used for building smaller, on-demand applications that are responsive to events and new information. AWS Lambda automatically executes codes in response to multiple events such as modifying an object in Amazon S3 bucket, Updating tables in Amazon DynamoDB, etc.
AWS Lambda test helps to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows
- Knowledge of solution design on AWS infrastructure
- Ability and understanding of the migration process for an application on the AWS cloud.
- Knowledge of API Security.
- Experience with working on error codes, logging, migration, solution designs.
- Familiarity with pipelining jobs, file processing, and EBS volumes.