Spring Boot online test is ideal for technical recruiters to evaluate candidates on topics like Spring Boot Annotations, Spring Boot Concepts, Working with DevTools, Spring Boot Scripts, Spring Boot Dependencies and more. This Spring Boot assessment can reduce hiring costs by 40%.
Spring Boot Online Assessment helps tech recruiters and hiring managers assess a candidate’s ability to develop applications with Spring Boot. This assessment is designed and validated by experienced subject matter experts (SMEs) to assess and hire Spring Boot developers as per industry standards.
Why use iMocha’s Spring Boot online test?
Spring Boot Assessment helps employers in many ways, including hiring a job-fit candidate relatively faster, making unbiased employee performance appraisal decisions, and reducing hassle in mass recruitment. Depending on your job requirement, you can use an existing set of questions or request us to make a custom-made skill-set.
Two important use cases for Spring Boot Online Test
#1 Identifying job-fit candidates based on job roles
You can create customized skill assessments for any given job role. Using this feature, you can choose questions from different skill types, including functional, technical, and soft skills. For example, with our customized Spring Boot assessments, you can evaluate candidates’ knowledge of Spring Boot Annotations, Working with DevTools, Spring Boot Scripts, and Communication Skills and assess the best individuals for the job.
#2 Skill-gap analysis of your employees
iMocha allows you to measure employees' skill competency through Spring Boot training assessments. It determines the existing skill level and identifies the areas for growth. It also measures the knowledge and impact of training and traces individual employees’ progress. For example, you can use our Spring Boot training assessments to identify a Spring Boot Developer’s knowledge about Spring Boot Dependencies, Spring Boot Scripts and other skills and perform a skill gap analysis.
Spring Boot assessment test helps to screen the candidates who possess skills as follows:
Recruiters can use intelligent and powerful test insights to identify job-fit candidates more accurately with score distribution and section analysis features. Candidates can take the Spring Boot skills test from anywhere in the comfort of their time zone.
This Spring Boot Developer Skills assessment can be customized according to your needs. Our SMEs will refer to the job description and customize the assessments based on the required skills . Some topics include Development Environment, Spring Security, Spring Boot Dependencies, Spring Boot Scripts, etc.
Spring Boot Developers are becoming morerecognized and respected in the industry. Here's a list of common Spring Bootinterview questions that are frequently asked in interviews
· What makes Spring Boot superior to JAX-RS?
· What Spring Boot features help develop Microservices Applications?
· Why Spring Boot is preferred over any other framework?
· What are the key dependencies ofSpring Boot?
· What annotations are used tocreate an Interceptor?
The role and responsibilities of a Spring Boot Developer include:
· Designing and implementing microservices which use the spring boot framework
· Ensuring you've written adequate test cases to verify design requirements are being met
· Creating well written documentation for the individual microservices
· Working in compliance with the full Software Development Life Cycle
· Connecting microservices to interact with databases
· Identifying and finding solutions to bugs
Some of the required skillsets are:
Hard skills include:
· Spring Boot Experience
· Knowledge of the Agile approach
· Expertise in API technologies such as Rest Web services
· Knowledge of markup languages such as JSON and YML
· Previous experience writing unit tests with JUnit, Mockito, or PowerMock
· Working knowledge of quality and security scan technologies such as Sonar, Fortify, and WebInspect
· Familiarity with software development design patterns: GIT, Swagger, PCF, and Rabbit MQ
Soft skills include:
· People and interpersonal skills
· Time management
The average Java Developer Spring Boot salary in the USA is $122,627 per year or $58.96 per hour.