About Data Structures Test
Data Structures are one of the programmatic ways of storing data which helps us to use the data efficiently. Most of the enterprise applications use various types of data structures in one or the other way. Data structures are also a type of data organization, management, and storage format that helps many organizations to efficiently access and do the modifications. It also serves as the basis for an abstract data type (ADT). The ADT mainly defines the logical form of the data type whereas the data structure implements the physical form of the data type.
Data structures test helps tech recruiters & hiring managers to assess candidate’s data structures & algorithm coding skills. Data structures online test is designed by experienced subject matter experts (SMEs) to evaluate & hire a software developer with excellent data structure and algorithm knowledge.
Data structures and algorithms test helps to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
How our coding simulator will help you to evaluate the programming skills of a developer:
- Knowledge of data structures like the Stack, Queues, Trees, Graphs, LinkedLists, Hash Maps
- Proficiency in various sorting algorithms (bubble sort, merge sort, shell sort, etc.)
- Ability to develop systems and application using appropriate data structures
- Automatically assess and provide a score for the candidate's written codes by compiling multiple test cases that generate discrete output
- You will also get a detailed report for each test case execution along with execution-time and execution memory usage for the candidate’s written program
- The Code-Replay feature provides real-life like simulation of keystrokes allowing the Reviewer of code to understand the typing and thinking pattern of the coder
Data structure aptitude test may contain coding questions and innovative LogicBox (an AI-based pseudo coding platform) questions to assess a candidate's coding skills in a fun & quick way.