iMocha's AWS SNS online test helps recruiters and hiring managers to hire job-fit AWS developers with AWS SNS skills. By filtering out irrelevant candidates, the AWS SNS skills test can reduce technical screening time up to 80%.
Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) is a fully managed messaging service for both application-to-application (A2A) and application-to-person (A2P) communication. Amazon SNS is an event-driven computing hub that has native integration with a wide variety of AWS event sources (including Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, and Amazon RDS) and AWS event destinations (including Amazon SQS, and Lambda).
The AWS SNS online test helps tech recruiters and hiring managers to effectively assess a candidate’s ability to set up, operate, and send notifications from the cloud using AWS SNS. The test is designed by global Subject Matter Experts (SME) to assess & hire AWS developers as per the industry standards.
The AWS SNS skills test helps screen candidates for the following:
1. Ample experience and knowledge of SNS commands via CLI in AWS.
2. Knowledge of SNS coding using Java in AWS SNS.
3. Strong knowledge of concepts such as, JSON policies and delivery policies.
4. Good understanding of the payload system in SNS.
5. Familiarity with SNS clients, delivery status, services, etc.
Read this blog to unveil the methodology for evaluating and hiring AWS developers using iMocha assessments.