Our ever-innovative team is recruiting for an experienced Financial Analyst to join our team. As a Financial Analyst, your responsibilities will include analyzing financial data and providing insightful and practical suggestions to management so they can make informed decisions with confidence.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst with an excellent grasp of financial analysis principles and practices. The ideal candidate must have the capacity to handle large data sets, perform forecasting, and offer insights to management. Furthermore, financial analysts worksto develop prudent investment plans and support overall financial growth and stabilit. They submit reports to a manager or supervisor. Before taking this job, a Financial Analyst often needs at least some prior experience working in the financial or investment banking industries.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyse financial data and offer guidance on projecting
- Make use of measures such as yearly growth, return on assets, return on equity, and payments per share to perform various types of research on the data you've organized.
- Examine all relevant non-legal information on potential deals.
- Oversee financial activities like estimating, auditing, planning, budgeting, taxes, combining, cost control, and project management.
- Analyze and evaluate the following: operating records, financial statements, proposals, investment prospects, rate of return, and capital expenditures.
- To provide guidance for business investments and overall financial strategy, analyse a company's financial data.
Requirements & Skills
- Graduation/Post-Graduation in finance, accounting, economics or a related field from a reputed institute is necessary.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in financial modelling and forecasting
- Familiarity with financial software and tools
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Attention to smaller detail and accuracy
- Capability to work independently and in a team environment
- Acquaintance with accounting principles and practices
Make your hiring journey more seamless! Try Finance Skill Assessments now and accurately assess the abilities of forecasting, budgeting, accounting, data analysis, and industry knowledge.
In the US, a financial analyst has an average pay of $86,991. In the US, a financial analyst receives an average supplemental cash salary of $24,332. Financial analysts in the US receive a total annual salary of $111,323. Based on responses compiled by Built In from anonymous Financial Analyst employees in the US, Financial Analyst wages are calculated.
Common Financial Analyst Job Titles
- Investment Analyst: A financial expert who specializes in analyzing and assessing investment opportunities.
- Budget Analyst: A financial analyst who specializes in creating and administering budgets for organizations.
- Credit Analyst: A financial analyst who examines credit data and financial statements to assess the creditworthiness of individuals or businesses.
- Risk Analyst: A financial analyst who assesses and manages financial risks for organizations.
- Business Analyst: A financial analyst collaborates with business stakeholders to identify and assess business problems and opportunities, then develop solutions for improved financial performance.
Ace your hiring game with our comprehensive Financial Analyst Test. Assess your candidates’ skills, identify areas to improve to build a skills-fit, future ready organization.