We are seeking to hire an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to join our company! As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you would analyze business processes, gather requirements, design and configure Salesforce solutions, and manage projects.
You will also be required to work closely with business stakeholders and other members of the team. You would also be expected to have knowledge about integrating salesforce solutions with other enterprise cloud technology systems and meet other business requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to identify business requirements and translate them into scalable Salesforce solutions.
- Create configurable solutions that comprise workflows, reports, custom objects, and validation rules.
- Manage various salesforce projects, including gathering information, planning, and executing projects.
- Formulate and maintain salesforce solution documentation. (e.g., process flows, data models, and technical specifications)
- Works with the design team to ensure that the most significant business operations are addressed.
- Educates and promotes CRM standard procedures to guarantee that the solutions produced are highest in class for the business's overall strategy and ethos.
- Create a requirements management strategy for the project, which describes; the process for elicitation, documentation standards, and formats.
- Familiarity with the backlog grooming process, attributes, review, and approval process.
- Plan and monitor scope by ensuring that needs are within the SOW's scope and communicating any variances for inclusion in the change control process.
- Assist the product owner in defining value and priority and selecting scope for upcoming releases and sprints by facilitating the continuing backlog grooming process.
- Maintain a functional grasp of the business requirements and project solutions.
Requirements and Skills
- Excellent knowledge of and shown proven expertise with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Salesforce CPQ.
- Knowledge of development tools and processes that will aid in formulating use cases and designing project requirements.
- Ability to apply critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced atmosphere while managing various requests is needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build sustainable applications.
- An analytical problem solver who knows and employs all declarative automation and Salesforce ecosystem features.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational abilities, as well as the ability to communicate successfully with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, management information systems, or a closely related discipline is required.
- Ability to grasp the requirements of clients from diverse sectors and translate/present those demands into a compelling vision and roadmap for our clients.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum, Agile, SAFe, DevOps, and technology such as Jira and Confluence.
- Salesforce implementation experience across the whole Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
The salary of a Salesforce Business Analyst varies depending on the experience, region, and organization. Salesforce Business Analyst's average salary in the United States is nearly $110,000 per year. In the United Kingdom, Salesforce Business Analyst earns almost £65,000 per year, almost close to 14.7 Lakhs in India
Common Salesforce Business Analyst Job Title
The most common careers in Salesforce Business include the following roles, and many organizations require candidates to pass a Salesforce Business Analyst test as part of the hiring process.
- Salesforce Project Manager: Required to oversee the planning, execution, and delivery of Salesforce projects.
- Salesforce Solution Architect: Responsible for developing implementable technical architectures that align with business requirements and objectives.
- Salesforce Business Systems Analyst: Accountable for analyzing business requirements and identifying opportunities for process improvement to ensure the successful adoption of Salesforce technologies.
- Salesforce CRM Analyst: Should be able to handle customer relationship management data in Salesforce systems and develop strategies to improve customer engagement and retention.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Business Analyst: In charge of analyzing marketing data in cloud systems and developing strategies to improve marketing campaigns to optimize customer engagement.
- Salesforce QA Analyst: Responsible for creating and testing Salesforce applications, features, and functionality to ensure they meet business requirements and technical specifications.