We are searching for a proficient React Node.js Developer to join our organization! As a React Node.js Developer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining sustainable web applications. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting and debugging any arising difficulties that will also fall within your purview.
This role requires you would be expected you have a deep understanding of web development and knowledge about recent developments and technologies. Also, to guarantee a smooth integration of updates and features into the application, you will need to collaborate with our development team. Therefore, you should be a dedicated individual who has collaborative problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with the tech lead to design and document the sub-module.
- Implement the module's crucial components into action.
- Ensure you adhere to coding standards, appropriate design patterns, developing test cases, and project management procedures.
- Work autonomously and proactively with minimal supervision to deliver production-ready code
- Understanding of HTML5, AngularJS, React, Node.js, and Mongo to convert Wireframes and PSD Designs into workable web apps
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Produce Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code.
- Establish new user-facing features using React.js.
- Build front-end libraries and reusable parts for usage in the future.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Make sure new features and functionality are effectively implemented by cooperating with other team members.
- Debug and troubleshoot any difficulties that occur.
- Keep up with the recent trends and innovations in your field.
- Create maintainable, scalable code of the highest caliber.
Requirements and Skills
- Prior experience in React. Js and Node. Js is also welcome if the candidate is willing to work on any stacks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in changing environment
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Detail-oriented experience as a Web Developer creating Angular-based solutions
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with other team members to design and build ideas effectively
- Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
- strong familiarity with the most current HTML/CSS standards
- Thorough command of the HTTP protocol and the client processing of server-side code
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Sketch (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting, or adjusting images)
- Practical experience in front performance and optimization approaches
- Proven contribution to creating responsive websites for use on desktop, tablet, and mobile platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of web design as a whole, including the fundamentals of usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Represent a portfolio of your work. Provide illustrations from each category of interface design (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)
The salary of a React Node.js Developer varies depending on the experience, geographical region, and organization. React Node.js Developer's average salary in the United States is nearly $93909 per year. In the United Kingdom, React Node.js Developer earns nearly £51732 per year, almost close to 12 Lakhs in India.
Common React Node.js Developer Job Titles
The most common careers in React Node.js developers include the following roles.
- React.js Software Engineer: Engineers in this position are in charge of developing online apps and user interfaces utilizing React.js, Redux, and other tools.
- Front-End Developer (React.js): In this role, developers build user interface components and applications using react.js.
- React.js Developer: This role is responsible for developing user interfaces using React.js, Redux, and related technologies.
- Node.js Developer: Specialize in developing web applications using Node.js, Express, and related technologies. They create and maintain back-end services and APIs for applications.
- Full-Stack Developer (React.js/Node.js): They are in charge of creating web applications and user interfaces using React.js and Node.js.
Finding the right talent for your need can be tough. Utilize our blog on how to hire React JS Developers to gain valuable knowledge about building effective strategies and insights that can help your shortlist the highest potential professionals easily. Stop struggling and start recruiting the right hires today!