We seek to hire MEAN Stack Developer to join our company! The MEAN stack developer in our team is responsible for creating online applications utilizing the MEAN stack, which combines four different technologies, MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js.
The ideal applicant must have knowledge of creating RESTful APIs to interact with other databases and systems easily. Optimizing and debugging web application performance should be done regularly. The applicant must work closely and collaboratively with the IT team to develop high-quality web applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build web applications using the MEAN stack
- Develop RESTful APIs by writing server-side code in Node.js and Express.js
- Create responsive and engaging user interfaces by writing sever-side code using AngularJS
- Integrate MongoDB with web applications to store and retrieve data
- Maintain the security, scalability, and maintainability of the web application
- Keep up on the latest events in web development trends and technologies
Requirements & Skills
- Acquire a bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field
- Previous experience in developing MEAN stacks
- Database management and server-side programming expertise
- Knowledge of testing procedures, design principles, and frameworks for web development
- Understanding of front-end frameworks like Bootstrap and Material Design, as well as HTML and CSS
- The ability to design both front-end and back-end process
- The capacity for teamwork and effective communication
- Candidates with knowledge of the following will have an advantage over others
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVM, Git)
- Consumer web development experience for high traffic, Public Facing web applications
Make skills-first hiring decisions using our Full Stack Developer Tests. Evaluate skills like front-end and back-end technologies, web development, and software architecture with ease.
The average pay for a MEAN stack developer in the United States may differ depending on the region, amount of expertise, firm size, and industry. However, several verified sources, including Indeed, Glassdoor, and PayScale, reveal the average annual salary of a MEAN stack developer is around $95,000 to $110,000/year in the US.
Common MEAN Stack Developer Job Titles
- Web Developer: Web developers are responsible for creating and maintaining websites. They are in charge of a website's overall design. The technical elements of a website, such as its capacity and performance (website speed), are also handled by web developers.
- Backend Developer: Backend developers work on the mechanisms for processing data and performing actions on a website. These include the application's core logic, databases, scripts, and website architecture.
- Front-End Developer: The visual components that users see and interact with in a web application are implemented by a front-end web developer. Back-end web developers typically provide them with support; they are in charge of the server-side application logic, and the integration of the work front-end developers do.
- WordPress or Shopify Developer: WordPress or Shopify developers create custom themes based on the brand and design requirements of the website. PHP, CSS, and HTML are used to develop the website's front and backend.
- Senior Software Engineer: Senior software engineers create software by analyzing how systems work and how processes are carried out, consulting with users, and adhering to the software development lifecycle. To ensure the successful design, development, and delivery of technology-based solutions, the senior software engineer also interacts directly with IT management, development teams, technical delivery teams, and vendors.