We are seeking a talented Full Stack Node.js engineer to join our team! This role is in charge of creating comprehensive, integrated platforms (with databases, servers, and clients) and taking part in the design and development of scalable software. Front-end and back-end code have to be clean and functional. Testing and troubleshooting bugs and other code concerns.
This role necessitates knowledge of both front-end and back-end programming languages. Designing and creating front-end web architecture, assuring application responsiveness, and collaborating with graphic designers on web design elements, among other responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain and monitor server-side web applications with Node.js and other frameworks. (e.g., Express, Nest.js, and Meteor)
- Establish RESTful APIs and connect them with front-end technologies like React, Angular, or Vue.js.
- Produce significant, reusable, scalable code that adheres to industry standards and best practices.
- Cooperate with cross-functional teams that include designers, product managers, and other developers to offer new solutions.
- Engage in code reviews, testing, and debugging to guarantee quality and performance.
- Manage and optimize server infrastructure with solutions like Amazon, GCP, or Heroku.
- Keep up with the latest web development methods and technologies, and apply them to the project.
- Synchronization of requirements, schedules, and activities; involvement in team meetings; and troubleshooting development and production issues across numerous environments and operating systems are all required.
- Assist other developers by giving guidance, mentoring, and educational opportunities.
- Design web architectures and solutions based on business needs, provide estimates and timelines and manage delivery in accordance with those plans.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills and participate in technical conversations with peers to establish yourself as a credible technical advisor.
- Partner with front-end and back-end developers to develop a website that satisfies the expectations of customers.
- Integrate all server-side logic, including data storage, to optimize website performance.
Requirements and Skills
- Understanding the essence of asynchronous programming, as well as its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent knowledge of server-side templating languages (e.g., Jade, EJS, etc.)
- Strong grasp of server-side CSS preprocessors (e.g., Stylus, Less, and more)
- Familiarity with front technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization across many systems, servers, and settings
- Integration of many data sources and databases into a single system
- Designing database schemas that describe and support business operations
- The expertise in code versioning technologies such as Git
- Good English communication abilities
- University degrees or equivalent educational background
- Competence with back-end data management that enhances RESTful APIs / microservices performance for a variety of user platforms, including desktop, mobile (iOS), web services, and others.
- Expert knowledge of creating desktop and mobile applications
- Expertise in optimizing and modifying code for performance and maintainability, including the use of asynchronous programming, offline storage, and multi-threading, as well as working around system/language limits to meet desired performance benchmarks.
Make skills-first hiring decisions using our Full Stack Developer Tests. Evaluate skills like front-end and back-end technologies, web development, and software architecture with ease.
The salary of a Full Stack Node.Js Developer varies depending on the experience, geographical region, and organization. Full Stack Node.Js Developer's average salary in the United States is nearly $121,768 per year. In the United Kingdom, Full Stack Node.Js Developer earns about £65,000 per year, almost close to 12 Lakhs in India.
Common Full Stack Node.Js Developer Job Titles
The most common careers in Full Stack Node.Js developers include the following roles.
- Full Stack Developer: In charge of both server-side and client-side logic development.
- Back-end Developer: Must be knowledgeable in programming languages like Node.js, Java, Python, and PHP, as well as web frameworks such as REST and SOAP.
- Front-end Developer: Front-end developers are in charge of developing a web application's client-side logic.
Streamline your hiring efficiency with our Full Stack Web Developer Test. It quickly and accurately assesses candidates’ understanding of web development, front-end and back-end technologies, software architecture and more.