We are looking for a highly talented cloud architect to manage our organization's cloud architecture and position in cloud environments. You will take on a strategic role in the upkeep of all cloud systems, including the management networks, servers, and front-end platforms.
The ideal applicant will be well-versed in technological systems and cloud computing, and they will have expertise creating and moving apps to the cloud. You should have a good mindset and excellent communication skills to properly communicate your knowledge.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and implement cloud-based solutions that meet business needs
- Develop scalable, dependable, and economical designs in close collaboration with developers, operations teams, and other stakeholders
- Develop and maintain cloud migration and deployment plans
- Ensure that cloud-based solutions are secure and compliant with industry standards
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with cloud-based solutions
- Stay up-to-date with emerging cloud technologies and industry trends
Requirements & Skills
- Graduation in Computer Science or a related field
- Proven experience as a Cloud Architect or similar role
- Experience with cloud architecture, cloud migration, and cloud deployment
- Expertise in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and networking
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Efficiency to work independently and as part of a team
- Relevant cloud certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Architect, or Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert are a plus.
The average income for a Cloud Architect varies depending on criteria such as the level of expertise, region, and the specific sector. The average base salary for a Cloud Architect in the US is approximately $1,43,341 per year, according to data from Glassdoor.
However, salaries can range from around $80,000 per year for entry-level positions to over $167,000 per year for more experienced professionals.
Common Cloud Architect Job Titles
- Cloud Solutions Architect: A cloud solutions architect is in charge of creating and putting into action cloud-based solutions that are appropriate for a certain organisation. They collaborate with stakeholders to comprehend business requirements and develop cloud-based solutions.
- Cloud Security Architect: A cloud security architect is in charge of developing and putting in place security measures to safeguard data and applications that are stored in the cloud. In addition to putting security controls in place and ensuring compliance with pertinent security standards, they seek to identify and mitigate security threats.
- DevOps Architect: A DevOps architect is in charge of developing and putting into use the DevOps procedures and instruments that help development teams create, test, and deliver software programmes fast and effectively. They strive to automate manual procedures and streamline development operations.
- Multi-Cloud Architect: A multi-cloud architect is responsible for creating and implementing solutions that integrate various cloud computing infrastructures. They manage the complexity of a multi-cloud architecture, ensuring applications run flawlessly across various cloud environments.
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect: A Cloud Infrastructure architect is accountable for creating the architecture that underlies cloud-based solutions. Their role includes crafting scalable, secure, and resilient cloud infrastructure that supports these solutions.
Evaluate Cloud Architect Skills effectively with our Cloud Computing Assessment Tests. Gain accurate insights to identify top talent and build a robust cloud infrastructure.