We are hiring a skilled C# developer to represent our team! This position requires you to design, construct, and maintain C# code for new and current projects. You will be required to participate in design and planning meetings and to develop ways for current coding challenges.
You will also be in charge of the company's platform technology analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment. You should be highly acquainted with contemporary programming methods in an object-oriented language and its different corporate benefits. Therefore, you should be a dedicated individual who has collaborative problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating C#.NET solutions for the enterprise.
- Using the.NET framework to develop internal apps.
- Debugging and organizing written code.
- Defining and maintaining projects on an ongoing basis.
- Reporting and resolving difficulties with .NET projects.
- Finding and dealing with technological risks and concerns.
- Working on a project team with other developers.
- Delivering technical assistance to stakeholders inside the company.
- Reporting to senior team members on project status and advancements.
- Attending project meetings with management and team members.
- Proficiency in converting application storyboards and use cases into working apps.
- Create and maintain efficient, reusable, and dependable C# code.
- Ensure that apps have the greatest possible performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Identify bottlenecks and defects and suggest workable solutions.
- Assist in maintaining code quality, structure, and automation.
- Analysis, layout, and modification of multi-layered C# applications using Win Forms for the UI layer and SOAP-based/RESTful web services for the back end.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computers, information technology, or a related field.
- Certification and expertise in C#,.NET 3.5 (or above), and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Programming language knowledge such as PHP, C+, Java, and others is required.
- Excellent understanding of coding and development procedures.
- Skilled with C# and well-versed in its ecosystems
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Potential to create reusable C# libraries
- Working knowledge of major web application frameworks such as Nancy
- Ability to write clear, legible C# code
- Understanding the basic design ideas underlying a scalable application
- Developing database schemas to represent and support business operations.
- Establishing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Hands-on expertise in code versioning tools (e.g., Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Effectively evaluate C# programming skills by utilizing C# programming tests. Employ these assessments to assess candidates' knowledge and abilities or to enhance your own proficiency in C# programming.
The salary of a C# Developer varies depending on the experience, geographical region, and organization. C# Developer's average salary in the United States is nearly $103940 per year. In the United Kingdom, C# Developer earns nearly £37958 per year, almost close to 14 Lakhs in India.
Common C# Developer Job Titles
The most common careers in C# developers include the following roles.
- ASP.Net Developers: Responsible for creating, developing, and debugging online applications utilizing the ASP.Net platform.
- C# Software Developers: They often provide technical support and help maintain the system by monitoring performance and identifying and resolving software-related issues.
- Senior Level C# Programmers: Senior level C# programmers are responsible for creating software solutions, testing and troubleshooting code, and ensuring applications are designed to meet user needs.
- WPF Developers: In charge of creating user interfaces and user experience design, implementing business logic, and debugging and testing the application.
- C# Consultants: Specializes in developing, implementing, and maintaining software applications written in the C# programming language.
- ASP .Net Web API Developers: Responsible for building the necessary endpoints, creating secure authentication and authorization protocols, and creating reusable components.
- MVC Experts: Specializes in formulating applications using the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern.
Excel in C# programming with our comprehensive C# 6.0 Online Test. Assess your candidates' skills, identify areas to improve, and make the hiring process smooth.