We are hunting for a Blue Prism Developer to join our team! Our Blue Prism Developer wears multiple hats on their projects and is responsible for everything from development and testing to software implementation.
You will also be expected to assist with all work transferred from inter-departmental team members. You will also be responsible for maintaining product quality in compliance with the Bank's software delivery process and tools. Work with stakeholders to discover automation possibilities, design and create solutions to satisfy business objectives, and oversee automation workflow rollout.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluate new process opportunities and identify other new processes, assessing viability as soon as possible.
- Optimize and document the business processes in detail where required to determine and convey the technological infrastructure needs.
- Create process solutions that adhere to Blue Prism design concepts and standards.
- Integrate new Blue Prism processes and objects that are efficient, well-structured, maintainable, and simple to comprehend, leveraging basic workflow concepts.
- Create and manage solution documentation.
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Optimize and manage the entire RPA delivery lifecycle and Accreditation Program.
- Evaluate, comprehend, and record business processes in detail as needed.
- Connect with the vendor Platform team about software issues, make suggestions for improvements, and interact with other RPA community members.
- Work within the constraints of project planning, notify the delivery/project manager of any detected project risks and concerns to the delivery/project manager as needed, and contribute to the change control process.
- Facilitate challenges that arise in the day-to-day operation of Blue Prism processes by providing prompt replies and solutions as needed.
- Support throughout the UAT and launch phases and assist the operational teams.
- Verify that security and data privacy requirements are followed.
- Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of automated processes and infrastructure.
Requirements and Skills
- Understanding Process Studio, Control Room, Scheduling, Work Queues, Change Request, Bug Fixes, and Process Enhancement.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully connect with technical and non-technical customers.
- Experience as a developer, as well as monitoring and maintenance, is required.
- AD01 Certified -Recommended.
- Blue Prism software proficiency, including the understanding of its features, operations, and capabilities
- Programming languages such as C# or Java are required.
- Knowledge of software development methods like Agile and Waterfall
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computer science, or a similar discipline is required.
- Understanding development tools and procedures will assist in developing use cases and designing project requirements.
- Ability to utilize critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment while managing several demands.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create long-lasting apps.
Ace your hiring game with our detailed Blue Prism Interview Questions. Utilize to gain valuable insights and enhance your preparation to best job-fit candidate for your need.
The salary of a Blue Prism Developer varies depending on the experience, geographical region, and organization. Blue Prism Developer's average salary in the United States is nearly $117,000 per year. In the United Kingdom, Blue Prism Developer earns almost £43374 per year, almost close to 19 Lakhs in India.
Common Blue Prism Developer Job Titles
The most common careers in Blue Prism Developer include the following roles.
- Blue Prism RPA Developer: Required to develop, configure, and test Blue Prism processes, objects, and other related elements. Additionally, troubleshoot and debug existing processes and objects.
- Blue Prism Engineer: Responsible for identifying automation opportunities, developing requirements, and designing solutions. Deal with issues that arise and provide technical support for Blue Prism users.
- Blue Prism Consultant: In charge of providing advice, guidance, and support to organizations regarding their RPA solutions.
- Blue Prism Architect: Accountable for designing, developing and deploying RPA solutions using Blue Prism software. Also, analyze the existing business processes and identify areas for automation.
Want to learn how our Blue Prism Assessment Test can effectively streamline your hiring process? Check out how it quickly assesses a candidate's critical technical and non-technical skills and reduce your recruiting time by 45%.