We are searching for a Python Backend Developer with expertise in Python and related technologies. The ideal candidate must possess strong software engineering principles as well as be able to work efficiently in an ever-changing environment. Furthermore, they should possess excellent communication abilities so they can effectively collaborate with other team members.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Constructing server-side logic for web applications using Python and related technologies
- Writing code that's reusable, testable and efficient.
- Front-end developers create user-facing elements, but server-side logic must be integrated.
- Implementation of security and data protection measures.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Performance optimization, enhancement, balancing, usability, and automation.
- Collaboration with other team members and stakeholders to guarantee the system meets business requirements
Requirements & Skills
- Advanced proficiency in Python and related technologies.
- With an understanding of software engineering principles, software architects can more effectively design applications.
- Experience with web frameworks such as Flask or Django
- Working knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Relevant experience in cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Possess strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
Discover how to evaluate Python backend developer skills using our Python Online Tests. Know how to uncover the most effective method for assessing expertise in Python backend development.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Python Backend Developer in the United States is around $114,618 annually. However, salaries may vary based on factors such as candidate’s experience level, location, company size, certification and qualification acquired by the candidate and more.
Common Python Backend Developer Job Titles
- Python Developer: An individual who utilizes Python programming language to build backend applications.
- Django Developer: A developer experienced in the Django web framework for Python.
- Flask Developer: A developer skilled in the Flask web framework for Python.
- Backend Engineer: A developer responsible for creating and maintaining the server-side of web applications using Python or related technologies.
- DevOps Engineer: A developer who focuses on the creation and deployment of software applications using tools such as Python on cloud platforms like AWS or Azure.
Stay ahead in your recruitment game by exploring the top Python interview questions to effectively evaluate candidates' programming skills and find the perfect fit for your team.