To enhance the efficiency of our web-based application, we are seeking a Node.js engineer with exceptional skills. Designing back-end components, integrating data storage and protection technologies, and working with our front-end application developers will be your responsibilities.
Your primary responsibility as a Node.js Developer will be writing clean, maintainable code that powers our web applications. You should have in-depth understanding of Node.Js based services and prior experience in a similar capacity to ensure success as a Node.js developer. A skilled Node.js developer will be able to send data between servers and end users in a way that is reliable, quick, and safe.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Writing clean, maintainable code using Node.js
- Designing and implementing server-side components of web applications
- Collaborating with other members of the development team to guarantee applications are optimized for performance and dependability
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues related to Node.js applications
- Maintaining and updating existing Node.js applications
- Cooperating together with front-end programmers to integrate pieces.
- Developing back-end services and user interfaces for diverse business processes.
- Developing testable, reusable, and effective code to create high-performance applications.
- Putting in place efficient data protection, security, and storage procedures.
- Performing diagnostic tests, fixing flaws, and offering technical assistance.
- Creating reports and documenting Node.js operations, including database schemas.
Requirements & Skills
- Strong experience with Node.js and related frameworks is required
- A strong understanding of web application architecture and design patterns
- Working knowledge of version control systems like Git
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging abilities.
- Expertise in front-end technologies including CSS3 and HTML5.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and teamwork abilities.
- A remarkable capacity for analysis and problem-solving.
- Excellent time and project management abilities.
- Availability after hours to fix critical web application problems.
The average salary for a Node.js Developer varies based on several variable factors such as geographical location, candidate’s experience level, company size, and other role requirements. According to Glassdoor, the United States has an average salary of lies between $103,676 to $121,846 annually for this profession. The hourly rate of a Node.js Backend Developer is $58.58/hour.
Common Node.js Job Titles
- Full Stack Developers: These people are in charge of creating and maintaining web applications to meet the needs of a company. They leverage Node.js and other technologies to construct web apps, leveraging both the front-end and back-end components.
- Node.js Engineer: Node.js The Node.js and associated frameworks-based server-side components of web applications are created and maintained by engineers. They mostly create front-end user interfaces and back-end management and administrative services for payment processing.
- Senior Node.js Developer: Leading the development team and producing web apps are the responsibilities of a senior node.js developer. They are primarily employed to help a team and organisation expand in terms of infrastructure and processes.
- DevOps Engineer with Node.js expertise: responsible for managing infrastructure and creating deployment pipelines for Node.js applications.