An experienced Laravel Developer is needed to join our dynamic team. We are searching for individuals passionate about technology and perpetually looking to expand their knowledge and advance their skills. We provide excellent prospects for career advancement, competitive pay, and benefits.
You will be responsible for building and creating cutting-edge web-based applications utilizing the Laravel Framework. The prospect must collaborate directly with our engineers and project managers to build high-quality, scalable, and sustainable software solutions per the organization's needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, test, and maintain web-based applications using Laravel Framework.
- Work with members of the other teams to design, develop, and implement software solutions.
- Implement and manage the entire web application development lifecycle, from conception to delivery and post-launch maintenance.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Make use of back-end data services and support the growth of current data services API.
- Effectively communicate all project updates, evaluations, suggestions, schedules, and technical and procedural difficulties.
- The development procedure, architecture, and similar information should all be documented.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues.
- Continuously improve software quality and performance.
- Keep up with the latest web development technologies and trends.
Requirements & Skills
- Proven work experience as a Laravel Developer or similar role
- Strong knowledge of PHP, Laravel Framework, and MySQL
- Experience with RESTful APIs, Git, and Agile development methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- A keen eye for detail and the flexibility to operate well under pressure
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field
- PHPStorm, Sublime Text, or other PHP IDEs
- Git, GitHub, or other version control systems
- MySQL or other relational database management systems
- Docker or other containerization tools
- AWS, Google Cloud, or other cloud platforms
The average salary for a Laravel Developer can vary as per the following factors
- Individual's relevant work experience
- Level of experience
- Organization's size
- Organization's location
However, according to PayScale, a Laravel Developer in the US makes about $70,000 per year on average.
Yet, depending on the aforementioned variables, this can range from $74,000 to $90,677 annually. It's necessary to remember that these numbers are simply estimations and could change based on the work and organization.
Common Laravel Job Titles
The most common careers in Laravel includes the following roles mentioned below, and many organizations require candidates to pass a Laravel Developer test as part of the hiring process.
- Laravel Developer: Using the Laravel framework, a Laravel Engineer is in charge of planning, creating, and managing online applications.
- PHP Developer: Responsible for developing server-side/back-end applications using PHP.
- Full-Stack Developer: In charge of creating both the front and back-end of web applications.
- Back-End Developer: The formation and maintenance of web applications' server-side elements fall under the purview of the back-end developer.