We're seeking talented Junior Python Engineers to become part of our team!! Our Junior Python Developer wears multiple hats on their projects and is responsible for building and maintaining Python applications and interacting with other developers, designers, and stakeholders on their projects.
You must have the skills to write a plethora of unit tests for your code to guarantee all functionality is being achieved. You will need good collaboration and communication skills as you will be spending a lot of time with experienced engineers and understanding how they do their jobs. Moreover, should have in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, familiarity with server-side logic, and above-average Python programming skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Python application development, testing, and maintenance
- Working with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to satisfy project needs.
- Troubleshooting and code debugging
- Developing and maintaining code and application documentation
- Participating in code reviews and contributing to best practices for the team
- Maintaining current knowledge of emerging technologies, programming languages, and software development techniques.
- Using server-side logic to integrate user-facing aspects
- Ensuring client feature requests are being evaluated and prioritized.
- Blending data storage options together.
- Coordinating with front-end developers.
- Optimizing existing databases reprogrammed to increase functionality.
- Creating digital technologies to track web traffic.
- Improve responsiveness and overall performance by developing back-end components.
- Enhance the functionality of existing systems.
- Deploy data security and protection solutions.
Requirements and Skills
- Expertise in Python and associated frameworks such as Django and Flask.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Python's multi-process architecture and threading restrictions.
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2 and Mako.
- Understanding of integration of many data sources into a single system.
- Ability to work collaboratively on projects as well as independently when necessary.
- Quick learner with the capacity to modify approaches dependent on the situation.
- Awareness of how to test Python programs successfully.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Capable of combining many data sources and databases into a single system
- User authentication and authorization knowledge are required across many systems, servers, and environments.
Identify the strengths and weaknesses of junior developers accurately with our Python Online Tests. Evaluate their knowledge level in key areas of problem-solving, understanding of fundamental concepts, and more.
The salary of a Junior Python Developer varies depending on the experience, geographical region, and organization. Junior Python Developer's average salary in the United States is nearly $82,340 per year. In the United Kingdom, Junior Python Developer earns nearly £75,669 per year, almost close to 8 Lakhs in India.
Common Junior Python Developer Job Titles
The most common careers in Junior Python Developer include the following roles.
- Python Software Engineer: In charge of developing, testing, and debugging software applications using Python.
- Python Programmer: Responsible for writing code in the Python language to create programs and applications.
- Python Software Developer: In this role, developers are required to develop software applications using the Python language and test software applications for functionality and performance.
- Python Web Developer: Accountable for developing web applications using the Python programming language and writing server-side web application logic.
- Python Data Scientist: In charge of analyzing large datasets and testing various algorithms and predictive models using Python libraries and frameworks.
Ace your hiring game with our detailed Python Interview Questions. Utilize to gain valuable insights and enhance your preparation to best job-fit candidate for your need.