For the front-end developer role, our ever-innovative firm is seeking front-end programmers with a good sense of design. Among other tasks, front-end developers make sure that web design and user experience needs are in sync, optimize web pages for optimal effectiveness, and maintain brand coherence across all websites.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with designers and other developers to implement user-friendly web applications
- Deciding the layout and structure of web pages.
- Designing decisions are based on ensuring user experience.
- Creating features to improve user experience.
- Striking a balance between practical and aesthetically pleasing design.
- Implementing UX design principles to create visually appealing and intuitive interfaces
- Testing and debugging code to ensure high-quality user experience
- Optimizing web applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Keeping up with the latest front-end development technologies and best practices
- Collaborating with other team members to ensure that web applications meet business requirements
Requirements & Skills
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in computer science or a related field from a reputed institute
- Expertise in front-end development tools and frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue.js
- Familiarity with UX design principles and best practices
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Back End Developer in the United States lies between $78,643 per year. However, the salary can vary from $70,00 to 103,756 depending on factors such as candidate’s experience, location, qualification and certifications acquired by the candidate and company size.
Common Front End Developer Job Titles
- UI Developer: A front-end developer who focuses on developing user interfaces for web applications
- UX Developer: A front-end developer who has a strong understanding of user experience design principles and implements them in web applications.
- Front End Engineer: A front-end developer who has a strong understanding of web development technologies and is responsible for developing and maintaining user interfaces for web applications.
Learn how to hire Front-End Developers effectively and assess them through iMocha’s assessments. Gain valuable insights and strategies to build a skilled and efficient team.