Our IBM Sterling Commerce online test is the ideal pre-hire assessment for tech recruiters & hiring managers to assess a candidate’s skills objectively before an interview. This IBM Sterling Commerce assessment test is specially designed to hire Senior IBM Sterling/ Order Management Developers and IBM Sterling OMS Developers. It has helped customers reduce hiring costs by 40%.
Sterling Commerce offers an expansive portfolio of solutions for eCommerce, connectivity, and integration to help companies categorize customers contextually to provide personalized retail experiences. Sterling Commerce, which is now part of IBM, helps to secure file transfer, multichannel selling, and fulfilment.
Our IBM Sterling Commerce online test is created & validated by experienced subject matter experts (SME) to assess IBM Sterling Commerce skills of candidates as per industry standards. Online IBM Sterling Commerce test helps recruiters and hiring managers to evaluate the expertise of candidates in the field of IBM Sterling Commerce.
This assessment can be combined with other IBM assessment tests to make it a comprehensive assessment to suit specific job role requirements.
The IBM Sterling Commerce assessment test helps to screen candidates for the following:
• Experience with IBM Selling and Fulfilment Suite.
• IBM Sterling Order Management Deployment 9.x Certification should be considered.
• Knowledge of technical planning & requirements gathering phases, including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and documenting engineering software applications.
• Knowledge of the technical software development process followed on projects & familiar with industry best practices for software development.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology. The online IBM Sterling Commerce online test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential prospects by evaluating working skills and job readiness.
Therefore, the emphasis is on evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge. Furthermore, the test provides a detailed analysis of test results to facilitate better and faster hiring decisions. Also, to ensure quality candidate experience, the test is followed by a candidate feedback module
The IBM Sterling test may contain MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQs (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blanks, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, AI-LogicBox (Pseudo-Coding Platform), Coding Simulators, True or False Questions, etc.