About Swift 5 Assessment Test
Swift is a programming language developed by Apple Inc. for iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS, and Linux. Swift is designed to work with Apple’s Cocoa and Cocoa touch framework and the existing objective- C code is written for Apple products. Swift 5 is a new version and comes with new features like ABI stability (binary equivalent of an API), isMultiple(of:), which is used to check if an integer is a multiple of another integer.
Swift 5 assessment test helps tech recruiters and hiring managers to assess candidates' iOS swift 5 programming skills. This test is designed by experienced subject matter experts (SMEs) to evaluate and hire iOS Swift developers as per the industry standards.
Swift 5 assessment test helps to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
- Ability to work with Swift 5 functions like Assert Statement, Struct Definition, Return Value, String Manipulation, etc.
- Understanding of code comprehensions and working of the ABI feature
- Proficient in Swift programming language with good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, Cocoa touch framework
- Experience of working with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
This test has a powerful reporting feature that will help you get an instant result and share this result with your recruiting team. You can use ready-to-use assessment or ask us to custom made the skills assessment as per your job description.
Swift 5 assessment may contain MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQs (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blanks, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, LogicBox (AI-based Pseudo-Coding Platform), Coding Simulators, True or False Questions, etc.