SCSM (System Center Service Manager) is mainly an integrated platform that helps to improve the productivity of your existing IT staff while aligning to industry best practices such as ITIL. Microsoft's System Center Service Manager aims to enhance and simplify the IT service desk's operations and can also streamline and normalize support processes across the IT organization as a whole.
SCSM assessment test (v2012 & v2016) helps recruiters and hiring managers assess the candidate's ability to deliver System Center Service Manager solutions. SCSM online test is created and validated by experienced industry experts to evaluate and hire SCSM engineers as per industry standards.
Online SCSM test helps to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
1. Ability to work on SCSM 2012 console, the data access module, and database
2. Strong knowledge of Microsoft System Center Service Manager (SCSM) ticketing system
3. Ability to deliver SCSM enterprise design, implementation, and upgrades
4. Excellent experience with installation, administration, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
5. Familiarity with managing System Center Service Manager in a complex, global, mission-critical production environment
System Center Service Manager (SCSM) skills test will evaluate a candidate's practical knowledge and identify whether the candidate is ready to be employed. Candidates can take online SCSM tests from anywhere in the comfort of their time zone.
iMocha's test platform is secure and reliable. All the test assessment data is safeguarded with the required security features. Features like window violation and webcam proctoring help detect cheating during the test. Candidate feedback module will ensure candidates have excellent experience with Interview Mocha.
You can customize this test to get questions on the latest SCSM v1807.
SCSM pre-employment test may contain MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQs (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blanks, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, LogicBox (AI-based essay evaluation), Job-based Simulations, True or False Questions, etc.