About Aerospace online test
Aerospace is a type of activity that is widely used for referring the atmosphere and outer space. This activity is very diverse, with a multitude of commercial, industrial, mechanical and military applications. In this, Aerospace Engineering is a branch of engineering that effectively provides skills and knowledge to further design, manufacture and maintain spacecrafts, aircrafts, missiles and weapons systems. In Aerospace Engineering, a large part mainly consists of Mechanical Engineering that covers a wide range of topics, including computer applications.
Aerospace online test has a unique set of questions. You can also create or ask us to create a customized test that includes questions that are specific to your job-requirement.
Aerospace online test is designed by subject matter experts to assess aerospace engineer as per industry standards.
Aerospace test helps to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
- Strong knowledge of various systems like engine system, hydraulic system, propulsion system, etc
- Good experience in installation of engines, aircarft engines and avionics
- Hands-on experience & knowledge in handling/using the oil system 79, stabilizers 55, and gas turbine 80
- Good understanding of various inspection operations carried out in Aerospace
- Familiarity with terms like langing gears, AF/hydraulic, etc
Aerospace online skill test platform is secure and reliable. All the test assessment data is safeguarded with required security features. Features like window violation and webcam proctoring help detect cheating during the test.
Aerospace online test may contain MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQs (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blanks, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, LogicBox (AI-based Pseudo-Coding Platform), Coding Simulators, True or False Questions, etc.