About RestSharp Skills Test
RestSharp is a comprehensive, open-source HTTP client library that works with all kinds of Dot Net technologies. This type of library boasts some powerful features, making it a singularly unique tool that syncs admirably with RESTful architecture and is effectively used during the API Testing process. It can be used to build robust applications by making it easy to interface with public APIs and quickly access data without the complexity of dealing with raw HTTP requests.
RestSharp skills test helps tech recruiters and hiring managers to assess candidate's API automation testing skills with RestSharp. RestSharp assessment test is designed by experienced subject matter experts (SMEs) to evaluate and hire API tester as per the industry standards.
RestSharp skills test helps to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
- Good knowledge of RestSharp library and overall architecture
- Experience of working with RestSharp commands, attributes, packages, and authenticators
- Understanding of carrying out Initialization and Serialization in the processes
- Knowledge of RestSharp content types, HTTP Header, and RequestBody
- Familiarity with all data properties of the RestSharp library
RestSharp assessment test is a secure and reliable way of candidate assessment. You can use our role-based access control feature to restrict system access based on the roles of individual users within the recruiting team. Features like window violation, image, audio & video proctoring help detect cheating during the test.
This test may contain MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQs (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blanks, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, LogicBox (AI-based Pseudo-Coding Platform), Coding Simulators, True or False Questions, etc.